Dublin - 3Arena (Feb. 20, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Alone Again (Naturally) (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
What is it with you people, I only posted a jokey comment from moz, get a life ffs
Arey I only think he posted the link because there were a lot of people months ago saying they couldn't get the World Peace album, but if they looked they could. I don't think it's an attack on you, I know I wasn't attacking anyone in my reply. We're probably the last of a dying breed anyway even buying CDs. I always get laughed at when I mention CDs to anyone. Then again I get laughed at when I mention Moz.

Arey I only think he posted the link because there were a lot of people months ago saying they couldn't get the World Peace album, but if they looked they could. I don't think it's an attack on you, I know I wasn't attacking anyone in my reply. We're probably the last of a dying breed anyway even buying CDs. I always get laughed at when I mention CDs to anyone. Then again I get laughed at when I mention Moz.
I might have overreacted, must be the post-Dublin blues

Is there anyone who's been to the Dublin concert who could tell me if the blue bags (top right of the picture) were sold there or not?

It's all been said by now but my few observations from last night:
1. Moz's voice is the best it's ever been
2. The LIHS songs sound even better live
3. Moz looks great (looks younger than he did on the World Peace tour)
4. His concerts are getting more dramatic (e.g. the sublime Jack The Ripper with red lit smoke)
5. Moz shook a lot of front row hands (he referred to a select few as "I have my favourites")
6. Audiences need to liven up. Some were like zombies especially for the new songs
7. Boz is still ace
8. Jesse still looks constipated on guitar (his facial expressions I mean)
9. Walker is great on drums (especially the end of Speedway)
10. The pre show footage of police brutality was very effective
11. So glad I was there

Don't forget all the good ale! I hope your head is back to normal! Hangovers are the worst.

I've just been watching recordings of this show on youtube and noticed he says "Oscar Wilde, Oscar Wiiiiiiilde, Ooooooscar Wiiiiiiiiiiiiilddddde" at the end of Every Day is Like Sunday. I don't think this was mentioned in this thread. Nice touch for Dublin.

Band intro / If You Don't Like Me... have surfaced:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom