Dublin - 3Arena (Feb. 20, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Alone Again (Naturally) (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I think he was just having a go on m-solo. The list of favorites is a topic lately and I know he reads what is on here. At least you aren't banned!
:banned:
Not to give reader's digest advice, but it is best to love something when you don't expect anything in return.

Today i finally joined this group, having enjoyed my daily doses of Morrissey for a number of years now. But I have joined just to make a statement. I will be leaving it now and will take Morrissey Solo down from my bookmarked pages. So long Solo. Alone again, natch!

" I have my favourites"

a 32 year 'relationship' ended in Dublin last night when I heard these words spoken by a man I have loved, adored, defended.
his favourites can have him.
I have finally grown up. At 54.
Those words woke me from a hopeful, yet hopeless addiction i lost myself to at the 'stage door' of Salford University in 1986.
i know it's over.
I'm glad it's over.

"Ended. Finished. Done" (rpmq)
When is your press conference being held and on which tv channel or is it live from Chanel in Paris?
Deary deary being me.

Agree that the crowd was dead last night. Only quieter Moz gig I've been to was Lisbon in 2014
When that mental patient from Germany who got picked up by the police on some beach was there and made Moz mad and he sang with hate in his voice.

We're not that old yet. It's not so much the inability to dance, jump up and down, it's the dignity thing.
I'm afraid, unless you are Iggy Pop or Mick Jagger (and even he is questionable), the dark shadow of dad dancing descends on us all the wrong side of 50.
Better to stand, or sit, knowingly nod along and enjoy the beautiful songs, sung by a voice which seems to be getting more and more glorious as the years pass by.
I hadn't heard many of the new songs (spent the day and Jacky were the only ones) and made a conscious choice not to buy the album until I heard the songs live. I thought they were all top quality, "I bury the Living" and " I wish you lonely" were particularly good.
He didn't do Israel, which I have heard, and, despite it's obviously confrontational message, it would have captured the live audience. Anyway, he bottled out, fair enough, his choice.
Best song of the night, for me, was Jack the Ripper, the smoke, Morrisey disappearing into a gloom of red, and that poignant, tortured voice calling across a captivated crowd. Stunning.

Today i finally joined this group, having enjoyed my daily doses of Morrissey for a number of years now. But I have joined just to make a statement. I will be leaving it now and will take Morrissey Solo down from my bookmarked pages. So long Solo. Alone again, natch!

" I have my favourites"

a 32 year 'relationship' ended in Dublin last night when I heard these words spoken by a man I have loved, adored, defended.
Those words woke me from a hopeful, yet hopeless addiction i lost myself to at the 'stage door' of Salford University in 1986.
i know it's over.
I'm glad it's over.

Please, come on don't get all worked up, he was having a laugh with the crowd, don't take things personally, best regards, manc lad

" I have my favourites"

i know it's over.
I'm glad it's over.

Is this, like, for real? o_O

From what I' ve seen on here he seems.to be doing well. Do you think he's on some kind of revival. I hope so. I love him to bits because he puts up with shit and he carries on.

" I have my favourites"

i know it's over.
I'm glad it's over.

This is a joke, isn't it? Are you jealous? LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom