Dublin - 3Arena (Feb. 20, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Alone Again (Naturally) (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:

IMG_20180220_200219.jpg
IMG_20180220_200223.jpg
IMG_20180220_200227.jpg

All credit to the original posters.
Due on stage 9 - 9:10pm.
Regards,
FWD.

Very light crowd here at the moment...maybe a couple of nights in the fab Olympia might have been a better option....still an hour to go though

Me too, filling up nicely

You do realise Irish Blood and Heart, and you too Acton we as Moz fans rely totally on you for reporting!
I’d understand you wouldn’t do that immediately for it might block the joyful experience a bit, but in any case at least the day after.
Thanks in advance!

You’ll be gone / wish you lonely, odds on?

Sorry for spamming this thread, not sure where to pose the question. We are heading to the Newcastle gig on Friday and would really like to try and get to the front this time, might be a how long is a piece of string question but how early should we get there for a spot at the front?

I'm out but really wishing I was in.

Sorry for spamming this thread, not sure where to pose the question. We are heading to the Newcastle gig on Friday and would really like to try and get to the front this time, might be a how long is a piece of string question but how early should we get there for a spot at the front?
3-4 hrs before stage time you’ll be near front, especially on sides

Bit of Periscope for you.
Morrissey currently trending #87 in Ireland (one below Brussels!) - peaked at #6 during the show:)
(The went to #5 after the gig).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Alone Again on the setlist ??? - the luck of the Irish!

FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom