Dublin - 3Arena (Feb. 20, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Alone Again (Naturally) (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Simply an amazing gig... voice is sublime...shaking with excitment..seen him about 15 times...about the best..packed to the rafters..Moz is alive and well

Oh dear, more than scissors required this time:

Nice stills by Int'l Playboy:

IMG_20180220_230759.jpgIMG_20180220_231516.jpg
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming this thread, not sure where to pose the question. We are heading to the Newcastle gig on Friday and would really like to try and get to the front this time, might be a how long is a piece of string question but how early should we get there for a spot at the front?

Best first in the queue outside?

Ah, I loved his cover years ago of "Nothing Rhymed." Wasn't that in Dublin as well?
Yes. The Ambassador in 2001. He played Come Back to Camden in Dublin too for I think the only time a few years ago. I toyed with the idea of going but the Setlist put me off. First gig of his I’ve missed in Dublin in years....

Simply an amazing gig... voice is sublime...shaking with excitment..seen him about 15 times...about the best..packed to the rafters..Moz is alive and well

Great to hear, in both ways! Really sad to read about the paramedics, but , hardly a surprise, it gets lively in the pit at times. Shame, wonder what Yorkshire based song he will choose for Saturday? Maybe agadoo ;-)

Amazing night...he has learnt how to play the crowd...if that was in a smaller venue it would've been staggering...fantastic all the same highlights HSIN, Home, Jack, Sunday, My love and Spent got at a huge reaction from a Tuesday night crowd...off to after party in Grand social...Boz nd Jessie normally show up!!!

Sounds like "Alone Again" was a false report? Can anyone there confirm?

nah , but he did do a cover of Lennon's 'The Luck of the Irish' !
and then went into 'All the young People' !

kidding;)

Great to hear, in both ways! Really sad to read about the paramedics, but , hardly a surprise, it gets lively in the pit at times. Shame, wonder what Yorkshire based song he will choose for Saturday? Maybe agadoo ;-)
The Leeds side streets...

I was there - he did sing 'Alone Again'.

Someone's put it on Twitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And people say Morrissey is miserable! <a href="https://t.co/NeJ5h3KbvZ">pic.twitter.com/NeJ5h3KbvZ</a></p>&mdash; Barbara McGrath (@barbaramcgrathh) <a href="">February 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I was there - he did sing 'Alone Again'.

Someone's put it on Twitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And people say Morrissey is miserable! <a href="https://t.co/NeJ5h3KbvZ">pic.twitter.com/NeJ5h3KbvZ</a></p>&mdash; Barbara McGrath (@barbaramcgrathh) <a href="">February 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks! Sounds fantastic! (I still wish there was a better recording from when he did "Nothing Rhymed." I think only that fairly sub-par audience recording ever surfaced, eh?)

Videos:
Irish Blood...

How Soon Is Now.

Alone Again / Everyday Is Like Sunday.

I Wish You Lonely.

My Love, I'd Do Anything For You.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom