Dublin - 3Arena (Dec. 1, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Mountjoy / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Morran.

Last edited:
I'vs been attending moz gigs for 20 or more years, seen him in nearly every venue in Dublin. This gig was my least favourite of them all. Poor set list, with almost all the new album, that you can't buy. And some of the more familiar songs mushed through the effects pedal grinder. Asleep was a highlight. There was only one winner tonight, Anna Calvi..now that was a set list and a performance to behold.

Not sure what you were listening to but Morrissey & the band sounded great where as Anna Calvi was awful

Anonemoose - I love "Yesterday's Man" too - I'm still singing it a week later. The video is very typical of what Morrissey would like too.

Not sure what you were listening to but Morrissey & the band sounded great where as Anna Calvi was awful

I have to say that from what I heard from the foyer at both London and Dublin, Anna was not at all what I expected and I really didn't take to her at all. I agree that Morrissey and band were superb.

Jay

I didn't go to this one... Also after attending every gig possible up until the re-scheduled double up at the Olympia in '99 I didn't go to gigs with the same gusto because in my mind that gig can never topped in Dublin at least, before or after.

I also think he's a much better performer without "deals" f***ing everything up regards to shows... He looks & sings like theres a big weight off his shoulders = good for the audience.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom