Don't leave

• Thread starter Anonymouswithapologies
  • Start date
A

Anonymouswithapologies

this is my plea to 'sorrow of stamford bridge' and all other posters with common sense:

oh, please, don't...

simply jump over his posts or posts related to him or his irrelevant bunch (it's not complicated, really), you'll find there ARE some of us who don't pay attention. few :) but - we're here (in absence of better forum).

so, don't go.

p.s letting such people to expose their mental torments is not freedom of speech, on the contrary, but... as i said - in the absence of better forum :(

message to moderators: i put this on general thread deliberately so as you allow all off-topic nonsense which spammed the tour subforum - fair!

Re: APPEAL: Don't leave

all other posters with common sense

those without already have their ill playground. and are pleased to bypass this thread. we cannot heal cancerous thoughts.

thanks.

no, this won't be my intro!

this is plea to some posters for not to leave because of the violent and annoying ones.

i'm done with this topic.

Re: APPEAL: Don't leave

In your world-view, anyone who appreciates Morrissey's art and affords him loyalty in return is a sycophant and therefore intellectually inferior to you. Have you nothing better to do with your remaining time on this planet than make snooty jibes at those who follow him? Do you really need to feel any more superior than you already do?

Back
Top Bottom