Do you really love Morrissey?

M

MuteWitness616

People always say they love Morrissey....
Do you really love Morrissey?
Do you actually have feelings for him and why?

I quite like to bone him, does that count?

I love him as much as I can love someone I actually don't know. :p For what he is. Edit: And I love his music too. Plus he's bloody gorgeous. :D

Last edited:
I love his music...his lyrics..., but do I love him? No. I love my friends, family, my wife, and my son. It's always great to admire and look up to an icon, but to LOVE someone you will never know, and more than likely never even hold a conversation with, is a bit bizarre for me to wrap my arms around (Paris).

I love his music...his lyrics..., but do I love him? No. I love my friends, family, my wife, and my son. It's always great to admire and look up to an icon, but to LOVE someone you will never know, and more than likely never even hold a conversation with, is a bit bizarre for me to wrap my arms around (Paris).

it's possible to have feelings for a person you will never meet.

The question of 'love' is a difficult one. :o
Though, I have great admiration for him, and ''the songs that saved your life''....
And i fancy the pants off him :D

I love the music. Stops there. As Flaubert said, "One must not touch one's idols. The gilt always comes off on one's fingers". On this point Morrissey would no doubt agree, having once as an adolescent taken great pains to be in the same room as Patti Smith only to witness her farting with reckless abandon.

I love the music. Stops there. As Flaubert said, "One must not touch one's idols. The gilt always comes off on one's fingers". On this point Morrissey would no doubt agree, having once as an adolescent taken great pains to be in the same room as Patti Smith only to witness her farting with reckless abandon.

I doubt Morrissey would fart if I was in a room with him

No, I enjoy his music, I think he's hot, I'm glad he takes a stand for animal rights, but other than that I am not in LOVE with Mr. Moz....

I doubt Morrissey would fart if I was in a room with him

Lol, reading fart-related things is highly dangerous for my comp, when I have coffee in my mouth! :D

not in a romantic or sexual way... but other than that, i definitely love him. he's given me so much and helped me through so many seemingly unbearable situations in life, just through his music and his words, and in some ways he has given me more than a lot of people i, obviously unlike moz, actually know personally... even if that's not meant to belittle my relationships to those people.

Nobody has influenced me or impacted my life more than Morrissey. My love for him is very real and I care for him deeply.

I don't think I would go that far. I wouldn't say he's influenced my life. Has he made it richer and happier? He definitely has. And thanks to him, I've "met" some extremely nice and interesting people, even though only virtually. Do I care for him? Of course. But I couldn't mention one thing I've changed or would change about my life because of him. (Okay, if he asked my hand, I would seriously consider the offer.... :o)

Tags
emo love sycophancy your own personal jesus
Back
Top Bottom