Dip your pen in the company ink?

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Would you ever consider getting involved wtih a co-worker?

Have you ever been invovled with a co-worker?

I want to hear your horror stories, love stories, and any other stories that you had to hide from HR. ;):cool:

I want to hear your horror stories, love stories, and any other stories that you had to hide from HR. ;):cool:

You sure you don't have something to post on the confessions thread? ;)

My bosses are married to each other. It's awful for us who work under them, because they bicker quite often and communicate very poorly with each other. They've even bickered via me as a proxy. It's like working for your parents.

Um, I plead the 5th. :o

Yes and I married him.... then moved to another hospital because I could not stand working with him. We tried working together again and that lasted only a year.... Now he just asks my advice and I ask him.... well nothing... ok maybe a few dosages here or there....

I dated a co-worker in the early 90's. Most people knew we were dating, but we kept it cool and 'professional'. It was a fairly big company and it didn't interfere with our work. We'd usually meet up after lunch and hang out in a conference room to chat. Sometimes shut the door and cop a feel or sneak a kiss. :p

Skinner, who's the lucky guy? ;)

I used to get it on with this chica from work in our supply closet.

It would go something like this:

Her: Hi
Me: Hi
Her: Wanna go make out?
Me: Yeah alright.

Not if I value my job, no. All it takes is 1 accusation or 1 complaint and you will lose your job and have a stain on your reputation.

Since I happen to love all the things I do in life, I keep my business and my pleasure very separate.

I've always tried at every single job I've had but nothing but flirting. :(

I've never been involved with a co-worker myself (never had any cute guys work were I work(ed) :rolleyes: )
But I know several people (ex-co-workers and friends) who have.
About 90% of the people involved were cheating on their partner.
Only 2 relationships have worked out that I know of.
Happily married now. 1 couple still working for the same company but different departments, with the other couple the woman became a stay-at-home mother.
But most ended with one of the people involved being fired or kindly asked to find a different job.

I would if there were hotties at my job. but I work at an IT company, so theyre all nerds. and not even hot nerds...ACTUAL nerds.

Words of wisdom from my old boss: Don't fish off the company pier.

That being said, if you're lucky enough to meet some you like, go for it.

The title of this thread is sexist.
but yes, I have.

Back
Top Bottom