Der Spiegel audio "to be released in the next days" - Juliane Liebert tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
I find his metaphors to be completely insensitive to the humans that suffered the horrors he so easily uses for quotability.

That's because you are speciesistic. You favor humans and no doubt feel humans are superior to other animals. Otherwise you would appreciate the excellent holocaust metaphors when it comes to human's treatment of other sentient beings, including non-human animals.

Um, That "I can blow you" allegation IS one of Spacey's allegations. That's the only example I provided ...and it isn't hypothetical.

Oh, I'm sorry I neglected to focus on that point because he has fifteen f***ing accusers saying that he sexually assaulted or attempted to rape them - five of whom were teenagers. My bad. All accusers need to be listened to, wasn't that your point a few posts ago?

Og for the luv of...I was JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got your reference :lbf:
WELL, it's difficult to tell when you're actually having a sense of humor today! :lbf:
I think everybody needs to go and have a cuppa and lighten up. It's Christmastime.

I hope Morrissey's is nice, and he learns something and bounces back strong in 2018.

WELL, it's difficult to tell when you're actually having a sense of humor today! :lbf:
I think everybody needs to go and have a cuppa and lighten up. It's Christmastime.

I hope Morrissey's is nice, and he learns something and bounces back strong in 2018.

Hope....that's all we can hope for. Keep in mind I am ALSO disappointed in him because of his brazen vegan hypocrisy

That's because you are speciesistic. You favor humans and no doubt feel humans are superior to other animals. Otherwise you would appreciate the excellent holocaust metaphors when it comes to human's treatment of other sentient beings, including non-human animals.
We can agree to disagree. We all find certain metaphors to be distasteful. I place it on par with child abuse. The willingness to cause harm to a true innocent.

Oh, I'm sorry I neglected to focus on that point because he has fifteen f***ing accusers saying that he sexually assaulted or attempted to rape them - five of whom were teenagers. My bad. All accusers need to be listened to, wasn't that your point a few posts ago?

Yep they should. I must remind you (since you have a memory of that of Dora) that you alleged I used many "examples" that were hypothetical when I used but one and it wasn't hypothetical. Calm down. You are being too emotional. I am not your enemy. Trust be in my private life I ALWAYS take the accuser's side. I'm trying to work on that and be more objective.

I must remind you (since you have a memory of that of Dora) that you alleged I used many "examples" that were hypothetical when I used but one and it wasn't hypothetical.

And I replied saying I didn't know about that point because the evidence concludes that Spacey did more to other people than just saying words. Memory problems, huh? "But Spacey was just flirting..." Not with the other teenagers, he wasn't.

Trust be in my private life I ALWAYS take the accuser's side. I'm trying to work on that and be more objective.

Good. I'd hate for someone in your private life to see that you wrote "Sometimes it IS the victim who shares the blame."

Upon further reflection there is one equivocal and unforgivable portion of Moz's blizzard of whackery. Did Spacey (and Moz) not know the boy was UNDERAGE??!! I don't care if a 15 year WANTS IT REAL BAD unless you are 17 and under there's no excuse (and even then I gotta say it isn't wise lol)

Please please can @Uncleskinny do a cover of When You Open Your Legs, replacing the lyric "Legs" with "Mouth?"
I feel it would be a great addition to this thread.

Good. I'd hate for someone in your private life to see that you wrote "Sometimes it IS the victim who shares the blame."

I already explained it should read "Sometimes it the "victim" who shares the blame" or perhaps "alleged victim" is even better.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Sadly, even #MeToo members sometimes victim blame in some fashion. I wish I could rewind and edit a few of my comments because this didn't go the way I hoped and planned. I clearly had to backtrack on a couple things. f*** it. Moz, this is your problem. YOU fix it.

Let me just assure you it feels filthier than any filth to be on or even perceived to be on the wrong side of this terrible topic. I'm going to take G23 on the advice to have a "cuppa".

Rifle, you are so right I was just so pleased to have an opportunity to use 'chubbingtons' on the internet.
believe me, I noticed your use of that unique term, and even though I don't think it applies to moz, I still couldn't help but think to myself "that's a great word, I think ill use it in real life where people wont know I copied it from someone off of the internet"

believe me, I noticed your use of that unique term, and even though I don't think it applies to moz, I still couldn't help but think to myself "that's a great word, I think ill use it in real life where people wont know I copied it from someone off of the internet"

It's great. But you can make it your own!
The actual use is as an adjunct. 'ington'.
So, for example, in Muriel Spark's 'The Girls of Slender Means' I saw 'filthington' .
Oh, and by the way there is nothing derogatory about gentlemen at a certain age acquiring a dignified and handsome paunch.

Last edited:
I was reading my posts from yesterday and I discovered a poorly worded phrase that made me cringe. When I wrote that sometimes the victim shares the blame I WAS ONLY REFERRING TO UNWANTED ADVANCES NOT GENUINE ASSAULT IN ANY FASHION. If you give a person the wrong impression and I mean IF you really do and that person propositions you or leans over to kiss you or even touches you (but stops when rejected) THAT's the kinda thing I was talking about. A lot of the allegations out there are potentially of this variety. But what constitutes "leading" someone on? I honestly think this is what Moz was getting at. Anthony Rapp perhaps should not have went along to the bedroom with Spacey. Perhaps he should have known better. Spacey is still at fault but maybe Rapp lead him on. Spacey's aggressiveness is disturbing though. Quite presumptuous. I wouldn't go that far.

BUT this example falls completely apart though because Rapp was underage! Fourteen!! Sickening. To me this is the biggest problem Moz is facing with his comments about "groupies". So what that adult rock stars have had sex with underage groupies forever?!? There is no circumstance that makes that acceptable. None. I don't buy the notion that if you turn/lead someone on they are absolved of self control. That's nonsense. Moz's tiresome need to be contrary has bit him on the ass something fierce.

Hope....that's all we can hope for. Keep in mind I am ALSO disappointed in him because of his brazen vegan hypocrisy

ANYONE who is - or attempts, tries or whatever - to live a totally Vegan existence deserves a HECK of a lot of credit. Even if that following can, at times, only reach 99.8% due to factors totally outside these people's best efforts. These people truly deserve our thanks and our goodwill for even getting THAT close.... honestly.

Hazard
x

I reckon you foreigners (95% of this board) are defending a Nazi magazine and not All-American and 2021 Mayor of LA Steve P. Morrissey. All you lunatics in Yerope, Austrilililia, and South America must be Nazis. What did all those Americans die for your freedom for. You ungrateful, lazy, cowards, pieces of shit. Uncle Steve would never say he would kill Trump. You don't bite that hand that feeds you and Steve wouldn't be invited to the most important Trump supporter in Malibu John Lydon's Malibu beach parties anymore.

Der Spiegel was founded in 1947. FYI The Nazi regime ended in 1945. The concentration camp, however, is a British invention.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom