Der Spiegel audio file of Morrissey interview released

Here you go. The recording of the interview.

Der Audiomitschnitt zum SPIEGEL-Interview mit Morrissey - Spiegel Online
Sänger Morrissey fühlt sich nach einem Interview mit dem SPIEGEL falsch zitiert und will nun nie wieder mit Printmedien sprechen. Hören Sie hier den Mitschnitt des Interviews.

English version:

The Audio of DER SPIEGEL's Interview with Morrissey
British pop singer Morrissey has accused DER SPIEGEL of falsely quoting him in a recently published interview. The magazine stands behind its reporting and has made the decision to post the audio online in response.

On Friday, Nov. 10, DER SPIEGEL culture reporter Juliane Liebert told her editors that she had been offered an interview with British popstar Morrissey and that a decision needed to be made quickly on whether to accept. We agreed: The former lead singer of The Smiths doesn't shy away from speaking his mind - and he also doesn't grant interviews very often.

The following Monday, Liebert flew to Los Angeles, where she was to interview Morrissey on Tuesday. The interview appointment got delayed several times before finally taking place on Wednesday and lasting 40 minutes. Edited versions of interviews published in DER SPIEGEL are usually authorized by the interview subject before publication, consistent with established procedure in German journalism. But in this instance, Morrissey's team elected to forego authorization.

After its publication on Nov. 18 in DER SPIEGEL, the interview (available behind the SPIEGEL Plus paywall in German) generated headlines not only in the German-language media. English publications like the Independent also wrote about Morrissey's statements regarding Trump, Brexit, the #MeToo debate and questions of national identity.

The musician then sought to distance himself from the published interview. "Unless you see the words form in my mouth and then you see or hear the words come out of my mouth... please, if you don't see that, I didn't say them," he told fans at a concert. He said he would never grant an interview to a print journalist again.

On Monday, Morrissey followed up with a post on his official Facebook page casting doubt on whether his statements had been reflected accurately by DER SPIEGEL. He also alleged that the fact that the magazine had not yet posted the raw audio of the interview was tantamount to an indirect admission of guilt.

To counter that claim, the editors of DER SPIEGEL have decided to post the audio of the interview online.

You can listen to the interview conducted with Morrissey in Los Angeles on Nov. 15 here:

Posted by Famous when dead:

Interview mp3 - yours to keep:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dx1c0j
(the exact file as used on the site).

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your views, only my wife, my 3 girls and my female dog know what I am really like, however everyone who reads my posts above will know that I am not a rape apologist and everyone who reads your posts know that you are a liar with a dislike of migrants. So see you later fat c***, I'm off to bed, watch out for the manholes - good thing is, you will get stuck in one rather than fall right into it :)

the ever present '3 girls and wife' a clear sign of overcompensation for your homo tendencies. LOL
hey, you forgot the bit about the money and how you don't have to work LOL:mock:
(translation: gay dude living off the dole with some assorted fellow travelers inside a flophouse)

:crazy:

what are you talking about? you have to be 'educated' into the knowledge that Isis ideology is evil, because without 'education' all that ignorant allah/mohammed/koran tripe would appeal to the average punter as perfectly reasonable?

You really are the most tedious person on the whole of the Internet. Impressive.

the ever present '3 girls and wife' a clear sign of overcompensation for your homo tendencies. LOL
hey, you forgot the bit about the money and how you don't have to work LOL:mock:
(translation: gay dude living off the dole with some assorted fellow travelers inside a flophouse)

Well thanks for your fantastic insight Mr Nobody - Ip Hash 4d24f96675 aka anon Mr Nobody, well done on being well ....... Mr Nobody

Well, at least Morrissey mentioned this (nobody else ever does) so it proves he's a caring person...
Wiki quote...
During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were 1,200 sexual assaults, 24 alleged rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart[26] and Bielefeld.[14][27][28] For all of Germany, police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and estimate that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups.[25]

All of the incidents involved women being surrounded and assaulted by groups of men on the street.[29][30] Police reported that the perpetrators were men of "Arab or North African appearance" and said that Germany had never experienced such mass sexual assaults before.[20][30][31][32][33] The German Federal Criminal Police Office said the incidents were, "A phenomenon known in some Arab countries as taharrush jamai" (translated as "group sexual harassment").

I mentioned this ages ago.......sadly, those German crimes are still open and they are still ongoing.

One needs to read and listen before jumping onto a "bandwagon" if you can call it that. Thankfully you listened and read and we are much the better for it too.

Hazard
x

Well thanks for your fantastic insight Mr Nobody - Ip Hash 4d24f96675 aka anon Mr Nobody, well done on being well ....... Mr Nobody

LOL Right. Did S write that magnificent comeback for you?:rolleyes:
Your mention of the wifey and daughters in every post is eerily reminiscent of Liberace bringing up
his girlfriends in every interview.:crazy:
Carry on, not that anyone believes you.:menholdinghands:

LOL Right. Did S write that magnificent comeback for you?:rolleyes:
Your mention of the wifey and daughters in every post is eerily reminiscent of Liberace bringing up
his girlfriends in every interview.:crazy:
Carry on, not that anyone believes you.:menholdinghands:

Well thanks for your fantastic insight Mr Nobody - Ip Hash a1766f7b02 aka anon Mr Nobody, well done on being well ....... Mr Nobody

Well thanks for your fantastic insight Mr Nobody - Ip Hash a1766f7b02 aka anon Mr Nobody, well done on being well ....... Mr Nobody

I was shocked that CC took so long to 'come' to your defense. The two of you could mount an act: The Tedious Twins.:menholdinghands:
Maybe sign up the Old Jesus dude as an opening act.:santa:
Remember to keep the no of daughters and your 'millions' straight from post to post. People notice discrepancies.:eyes:

I was shocked that CC took so long to 'come' to your defense. The two of you could mount an act: The Tedious Twins.:menholdinghands:
Maybe sign up the Old Jesus dude as an opening act.:santa:
Remember to keep the no of daughters and your 'millions' straight from post to post. People notice discrepancies.:eyes:

Well, if I may be equally dull maybe Anon will allow me to join Twins to become The (add insulting adjectival epithet) Triplets.
It would be an honour. Charles and Surface are excellent.
I think I was on the receiving end of this Anon's brilliant emoji laden wit a while ago.
I don't why I'm posting this as it is sure to end up in some unpleasant exchanges.

Well, if I may be equally dull maybe Anon will allow me to join Twins to become The (add insulting adjectival epithet) Triplets.
I think I was on the receiving end of this Anon's brilliant emoji laden wit a while ago.
I don't why I'm posting this as it is sure to end up in some unpleasant exchanges.

Well thats the thing with no marks like that PeterB, too cowardly to register and generally have no friends as they tend to be very dull and boring, hence the use of emoji's, its the only thing they can do to brighten up their sad little lives.

Excellent? WtF? These dull wits excellent? :crazy:
Were you not the dude who was smoking weed while posting awhile back?
It kills the brain cells and implants hallucinations.
Maybe there is a part in the act for you after all. the first one can come out
and talk about all the 'books hes read' and put the audience on the very edge of being
comatose. Dull wit number two then revives them with his tales of his millions in his imaginary bank and his equally imaginary
numerous brood, leaving everyone in stitches.
Then you can come out and have the 'honour' of handing out hot air balloons.o_O

and talk about all the 'books hes read' and put the audience on the very edge of being
comatose. Dull wit number two then revives them with his tales of his millions in his imaginary bank and his equally imaginary
Yes, that was me. I often imbibe whilst posting. It's alot of fun.
The problem with handing out hot air balloons are their sheer size.
And ofcourse you also have the problem with the burner and the basket.
May I suggest you try that one again. It doesn't quite work either as an analogy or on a practical level.

Your posting times indicate you are either still at school and post before school, in your lunch hour and after school or you work shifts at the local KFC.

The content of your posts and your made up stories regarding myself indicate you are also have a drug problem and seem to imagine things, as in over 1000 posts I have mentioned my family twice.

It’s rather weird that you have an issue with me mentioning my family anyway and this indicates you may have been abused by a member of your own family, if that’s your issue, you should go to the police and then seek counciling.

So my take on you Mr Anon is that you are one of life’s losers and you come on here posting your lies and bile in an attempt to feel relevant but in a cowardly way, as you are after all ............Mr Nobody

Now f*** off

Last edited:
Moz said some stuff. I say stuff. You say stuff. Not all stuff we say is good, people f*** up. Every person reading this post has f***ed up. Moz just happens to be famous and his f*** up gets more ridicule than yours or mine. Shit was said, get over it. Sick to shit of reading about this on and on and on.

Moz said some stuff. I say stuff. You say stuff. Not all stuff we say is good, people f*** up. Every person reading this post has f***ed up. Moz just happens to be famous and his f*** up gets more ridicule than yours or mine. Shit was said, get over it. Sick to shit of reading about this on and on and on.

He wants people to buy his goods. That's why he exists. That's why his f***-ups affect him more than ours could ever affect us. It hits his pocket. Remember that this isolated purveyor of f***-ups thought his audience would be as interested as he was in the possibility of a rigged vote preventing the election of an extreme islamophobe as leader of UKIP.

'In fact, you must say things that people want to say themselves! That's when the song strikes!
In a 2017 where freedom of speech has been completely eroded, my name is often mentioned with a quiver of paranoia.
But, so what. Songs are what we leave behind, and ... '

- Morrissey

Your posting times indicate you are either still at school and post before school, in your lunch hour and after school or you work shifts at the local KFC.

The content of your posts and your made up stories regarding myself indicate you are also have a drug problem and seem to imagine things, as in over 1000 posts I have mentioned my family twice.

It’s rather weird that you have an issue with me mentioning my family anyway and this indicates you may have been abused by a member of your own family, if that’s your issue, you should go to the police and then seek counciling.

So my take on you Mr Anon is that you are one of life’s losers and you come on here posting your lies and bile in an attempt to feel relevant but in a cowardly way, as you are after all ............Mr Nobody

Now f*** off

WTF??? 'counciling??!!!! a FREUDIAN slip! the truth at last... you re one of those faggedy mfrs that live in a council house FFS!! smoking weed and punching people at the 'football match'. with no visible means of support. probably 22 years old
there is no denying it now. LOL
you probably are currently smoking weed with the balloon dude right now.:laughing:

WTF??? 'counciling??!!!! a FREUDIAN slip! the truth at last... you re one of those faggedy mfrs that live in a council house FFS!! smoking weed and punching people at the 'football match'. with no visible means of support. probably 22 years old
there is no denying it now. LOL
you probably are currently smoking weed with the balloon dude right now.:laughing:

OMG, you have found me out . Yes it's all true. I live in a council house. I am 22. I do punch people at football matches. I have no income and I smoke weed. Meanwhile you are still..............Mr Nobody.

Do you feel better now?

Unfortunately for you, a couple of posters on the site know me, so back to the real world so they don't think I have gone mad - I live in a lovely part of Cheshire, I saw the Smiths 3 times, which would have been hard to do if I was 22, I don't go to football matches, I have retired from work and I gave up smoking 20 years ago. But if it satisfies your very odd troll fantasy world, keep on believing the first line of my post, you waste of a skin.

Last edited:
OMG, you have found me out . Yes it's all true. I live in a council house. I am 22. I do punch people at football matches. I have no income and I smoke weed. Meanwhile you are still..............Mr Nobody.

Do you feel better now?

Unfortunately for you, a couple of posters on the site know me, so back to the real world so they don't think I have gone mad - I live in a lovely part of Cheshire, I saw the Smiths 3 times, which would have been hard to do if I was 22, I don't go to football matches, I have retired from work and I gave up smoking 20 years ago. But if it satisfies your very odd troll fantasy world, keep on believing the first line of my post, you waste of a skin.

yea i bet you gave up working 2o years ago. :laughing:
maybe you took 'counciling' peeps in your free aristocratic time :ha-no:
US, CC and the Doper dude 'know you', not the most reliable character witnesses.
how many a room up there at the council house. LOL
all 4 probably banned by Moz should he spot your posse from the stage.

Yes, that was me. I often imbibe whilst posting. It's alot of fun.
The problem with handing out hot air balloons are their sheer size.
And ofcourse you also have the problem with the burner and the basket.
May I suggest you try that one again. It doesn't quite work either as an analogy or on a practical level.

basket and burner?:crazy: are you hallucinating? You should quit with the weed.
you dont need basket and burner for the hot air.
just blow them up yourself, or have surface do it. FFS

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom