Morrissey Central "DENISE JOHNSON" (March 1, 2021)

DENISE JOHNSON

unnamed.jpg

As covered here last July & October.
FWD.

Related item:

Autistic, almost.

They've already stated in previous posts that they're diagnosed as on the spectrum, iirc.

Not sure why they shouldn't post on here though. Even if the stalking stuff is true, it's not up to Solo members to police them. It's not like pointing it out every time helps anyone.

Ach - it's possible Morrissey Fan will one day be a medical diagnosis.

What's wrong with them?

Morrissey Fan.

It's hardly surprising that Morrissey's art resonates more than average with autistic people.

Ach - it's possible Morrissey Fan will one day be a medical diagnosis.

What's wrong with them?

Morrissey Fan.
:lbf:

And what would be the remedy for this ‘malady’?

A pill one takes to in order to hate
this person after things he has said have been pulled out of context and repeated ad nauseam.

:cool:

And what would be the remedy for this ‘malady
’?

this person after things he has said have been pulled out of context and repeated ad nauseam.

Not that it needs to be (or could be) cured but...

They've already stated in previous posts that they're diagnosed as on the spectrum, iirc.

Not sure why they shouldn't post on here though. Even if the stalking stuff is true, it's not up to Solo members to police them. It's not like pointing it out every time helps anyone.
Had no idea. How perceptive of me.

I guess not, and even though stalking and stalkers are disturbing stuff and even though I can understand why a person guilty of this will make people angry and/or triggered, one shouldn’t care too much about what skinny says. He clearly has some deeply serious issues himself.

It's hardly surprising that Morrissey's art resonates more than average with autistic people.

I was making a general joke about all of us.

I was sorting my Morrissey Pinterest board at 4am & have spent an hour trying to track down the date of the GQ interview where he was having dinner with Victoria Wood.

I was making a general joke about all of us.

I was sorting my Morrissey Pinterest board at 4am & have spent an hour trying to track down the date of the GQ interview where he was having dinner with Victoria Wood.

Last edited:
Ach, I felt it had become awkward & I should say something that included us all in case anyone felt picked on.

Didn't mean to make it worse. 😳

I can only speak for myself but in this context it kind of felt like this typical "we're all a little autistic, aren't we?" type of rhetoric which is very annoying and harmful to people who actually are on the spectrum, but I didn't think you meant it like that.

I can only speak for myself but in this context it kind of felt like this typical "we're all a little autistic, aren't we?" type of rhetoric which is very annoying and harmful to people who actually are on the spectrum, but I didn't think you meant it like that.

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that. But I won't try to explain in case it's another debacle.

Sorry!

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that. But I won't try to explain in case it's another debacle.

Sorry!

It's okay! I think I got it now.

Or not, but that's my problem not yours 😂

And what would be the remedy for this ‘malady’?

I'm happy as I am. 🙂

Some people must taking handfuls of those pills every night... the amount of times someone will say - he has made repeated comments! or his support is escalating! - & he's said it once & his support has dwindled to zero is unreal.

Singers answer with their songs.

That's the relationship, they love their audience, we love their work. And if you interact with them off-stage, that's nice, but not really the point.
I never even as a teenager wrote comments or been on a site or fan group, it is the 1st time that follow an artist.
What i'm saying is that in a video uploaded by the Morrissey channel someone answers the comments of the fans , hi calls himself @Morrissey and even has the photo that M has on his channel, then i ask them if this is possible and because they don 't report it .
In my opinionit is serious it is a scam and those who run the M channel should delate that.
There was a girl who answered believing that it was Morrissey.Those of us who know Morri know that he does not answer anything ,because he cannot get off the pedestal, which does not seem right to me.
He thanks J Bieber.. but he is not able to answer a comment to a fan on you tube....
I believe that an artist is a talented human being and can have communication with his fans that makes him really great.Being locked in a bubble means indifference and self- centeredness ,the dark side of the artist
Being close to the fans makes him really Big
To the insubstantial of J Bieber he thanks him ,he turns his face to us ,he ignores us .
And the interview that he Promesid?

I never even as a teenager wrote comments or been on a site or fan group, it is the 1st time that follow an artist.
What i'm saying is that in a video uploaded by the Morrissey channel someone answers the comments of the fans , hi calls himself @Morrissey and even has the photo that M has on his channel, then i ask them if this is possible and because they don 't report it .
In my opinionit is serious it is a scam and those who run the M channel should delate that.
There was a girl who answered believing that it was Morrissey.Those of us who know Morri know that he does not answer anything ,because he cannot get off the pedestal, which does not seem right to me.
He thanks J Bieber.. but he is not able to answer a comment to a fan on you tube....
I believe that an artist is a talented human being and can have communication with his fans that makes him really great.Being locked in a bubble means indifference and self- centeredness ,the dark side of the artist
Being close to the fans makes him really Big
To the insubstantial of J Bieber he thanks him ,he turns his face to us ,he ignores us .
And the interview that he Promesid?

do you really think being close means answering comments on youtube. the closest we could ever be to him is seeing him sing to us in person and catch his eye when we're lucky. that's all we need everything else means nothing

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom