Morrissey Central "DENISE JOHNSON" (March 1, 2021)

DENISE JOHNSON

unnamed.jpg

As covered here last July & October.
FWD.

Related item:

No, she just covered some songs she liked of bands from Manchester. The only other well known band, apart from The Smiths and New Order was 10 cc (no idea if they were known in the US)

Yes but she also covered Sunshine after the rain which was actually written by Ellie Greenwich she’s American.

Though she probably added it because it was covered by Elkie Brooks she was born in Salford, and I’m sure she had other reasons for doing it too.

Really like what she’s done with it.

Yes of course I know it, always heard it on the radio growing up, the original that is.

NOOO!! i like it lengthens the sentences is horrible, and one of the most beatiful of Smiths

On You Tube Moz replied messages ,supposedly several responded to me .There were more than 300 comments ,but he answered very few.
I was very very happy but i thought Oh!! it,'s not possible i think Morrissey doesn't do those things,so i come to the following conclusion= most likely it was another person who handless his things virtual,,which is for me quite disappointing ,because there is no way to know if he wrote those messages...then i cannot find the right point of happiness or sadness.....
Sorry but i'm very sad because in my country those of us who work in health are helpless, because corrupt politicians abuse power ruling party and opposition suck!!!.
So a message from Moz was what i needed but i don't know why i have to care someone who doesn't even know me ..I don't know what brought me to this site ...well if it's Moz.. and it's something too special for me............
Sorry to everyone for my comments i hope Moz was the one who answered ...i will never know that...i know i'm a fool right?

alguien en you tube se hace pasar por Morrissey contestando comentarios alguien deberia denunciar esto

On You Tube Moz replied messages ,supposedly several responded to me .There were more than 300 comments ,but he answered very few.
I was very very happy but i thought Oh!! it,'s not possible i think Morrissey doesn't do those things,so i come to the following conclusion= most likely it was another person who handless his things virtual,,which is for me quite disappointing ,because there is no way to know if he wrote those messages...then i cannot find the right point of happiness or sadness.....
Sorry but i'm very sad because in my country those of us who work in health are helpless, because corrupt politicians abuse power ruling party and opposition suck!!!.
So a message from Moz was what i needed but i don't know why i have to care someone who doesn't even know me ..I don't know what brought me to this site ...well if it's Moz.. and it's something too special for me............
Sorry to everyone for my comments i hope Moz was the one who answered ...i will never know that...i know i'm a fool right?

Singers answer with their songs.

That's the relationship, they love their audience, we love their work. And if you interact with them off-stage, that's nice, but not really the point.

I’m with @Nerak , I don’t know what happened either. Then again, I’ve never been in the know regarding Solo drama.

I just heard bits and pieces posted on here over the years. Don’t think it ever made the main page, lol.

Though, I don’t think it’s the reason why skinny likes to point out who the anonymous poster is, as if he was the only one that can spot who the author is when that member posts anonymously, as if it was really so difficult for anyone to do. He seems to get off on it.

Last edited:

So cruel!!!

The poster mentioned always puts huge stream of conscious info dumps (David Hare would be jealous) into their posts - uses a lot of names, but is very recognisable.

Seems harmless though. I think. 🧐🧐🧐

So cruel!!!

The poster mentioned always puts huge stream of conscious info dumps (David Hare would be jealous) into their posts - uses a lot of names, but is very recognisable.

Seems harmless though. I think. 🧐🧐🧐
Autistic, almost.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom