Degrees of Morrissey

mar2d2

I'm quietly judging you
Umm...I got chatted up by Russell Brand and he's interviewed Morrissey...
And I knpw someone whos parents are friends with Boz too...

I'm a friend of Grant Cunliff who was the engineer of The Smiths and Kazuko Hoki, the leader of Frank Chickens who supported the band in 1984. :)

i've met Morrissey twice and was a year below Alain at the same college, nice chap too! Saw morrissey with Hatfull, so there is a link, i think!

:mad: peeing on my bonfire!!! I'll have you know I have dined out on that Russell Brand story for two years, and you come swanning in with your 'I've met Morrissey twice' :D ;)

I thought this said 'degrees in Morrissey' at first

Imagine! I'd love to do an MA in Morrissey Studies

My parents would be un-proud but f*** 'em

I thought this said 'degrees in Morrissey' at first

Imagine! I'd love to do an MA in Morrissey Studies

My parents would be un-proud but f*** 'em

If this were a perfect world there would be! There is certainly enough history, releases, interviews, mysticism, friends, and millions of fans accounts to sort through. It would be a massive undertaking. Maybe it will one day be on par with Egyptology and such!

My boss mixed a RHCP record, Dave Navarro did a song w/ Travis Barker, Robert Smith did a song w/ Blink-182, Robert Smith invited Morrissey to a BBQ! (Oh! and in his free time Bob plays in this band called 'the Cure' or something) How many degrees is that? Four? It's a weak four degrees at that.

I saw They Might be Giants in concert, who covered the song Well I Wonder a few times, which was originally by The Smithsm which included Steven Patrick Morrissey.

I've got a badge with The Smyths on, so how far removed does that make me? :)

love

Grim

I met Boz, I assume Boz knows Moz (I just assume...you never know)

Back
Top Bottom