@davidt you are full of shit

Just look at pic. It is vulgar, fundamentally problematic: someone is killing someone. David, what this pis has to do with Morrissey song?
No they're not. The horse is already dead. It's a depiction of an English idiom known as 'flogging a dead horse'. It has nothing to do with dead horses. It means pursuing something when there is no longer any point. Rather like your posts on this thread.

I've met Uncleskinny several occasions and very proud to know him.

Just remind you, he won the grand final of one of the popular UK TV game shows in 2016!

Keep posting insults, sad man.
What an achievement. My friend who is based in Hebron lol Bridge knows him, he said he lives for hating Morrissey lol. I don’t like his weaknesses which are apparent but I also feel sorry he has so little in his late life to spend here spouting NAZI to all and sundry. Shalom Pete. lol.

Just look at pic. It is vulgar, fundamentally problematic: someone is killing someone. David, what this pic has to do with Morrissey song?

No one is killing anyone, its a cartoon for f***s sake and the message is - flogging a dead horse - the horse is already dead!!

No they're not. The horse is already dead. It's a depiction of an English idiom known as 'flogging a dead horse'. It has nothing to do with dead horses. It means pursuing something when there is no longer any point. Rather like your posts on this thread.
Inhale pork today?

Yes, someone killed that horse. And, why is this pic in connection with Morrissey new song?

Ok I will try to help you understand, nothing has been killed, its just a cartoon. The point being made is that Morrissey is flogging a dead horse by releasing this single. Its someones view and they are entitled to their view as we have something called freedom of speech!

Ok I will try to help you understand, nothing has been killed, its just a cartoon. The point being made is that Morrissey is flogging a dead horse by releasing this single. Its someones view and they are entitled to their view as we have something called freedom of speech!

This is not - view.
This is shit made from Skinny & Tseng production.
Wake up. Grow up. Be responsible.

You're wasting your time, Surface, he's a fruitcake. A vegan one, mind.

Its simply someones view, if you can't accept that you should go and join some other forum.

It is not view. It is shit.
What is connection with new Morrissey song and dead horse?
And, if the new song is "dead horse" (THE NEW SONG!) - WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU SHOULD GO AND JOIN SOME OTHER FORUM.
AND TSENG SHOULD DEDICATE SITE TO SOME OTHER ARTIST.
So cowardly.

That's hilarious.
Poor Vegan.
Looking at his last post, I think he still doesn't understand what an idiom is.

It is not view. It is shit.
What is connection with new Morrissey song and dead horse?
And, if the new song is "dead horse" (THE NEW SONG!) - WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU SHOULD GO AND JOIN SOME OTHER FORUM.
AND TSENG SHOULD DEDICATE SITE TO SOME OTHER ARTIST.
So cowardly.

Ok, its pretty clear you are taking the piss as its impossible that someone can be as simple as you are making yourself look.

I thought I needed to get laid but by God there are loads in more urgent need than me.

Back
Top Bottom