@davidt you are full of shit

vegan.cro is declaring his insanity.

Better not feed a troll.
Should make it a moderator. It's about time that someone ruled this nuthouse with an iron fist and defenestrated the dissenters.

Well then clue me in, because all I see is a bunch of silly squabbling over things that don't matter. I quite like Skinny's posts. It's good to have a variety of opinions on a matter, even if they are fringe.
I totally agree. But there are some on here who are so pathologically devoted that anything that even sniffs of disrespect to the Great Artist causes a meltdown. In this case, add in a dead animal and you've got full blown apoplexy.

I totally agree. But there are some on here who are so pathologically devoted that anything that even sniffs of disrespect to the Great Artist causes a meltdown. In this case, add in a dead animal and you've got full blown apoplexy.
But is he a great artist? I can see where he touched greatness at many points, but I'll tell you this- if he died tomorrow, not one memorial would be set to Spent The Day In Bed.

Available in two formats. An invisible one for people who already have an invisible one, or a physical copy for those who either don’t have the means to play it or wouldn’t if they could.

The music industry is very odd these days.

But is he a great artist? I can see where he touched greatness at many points, but I'll tell you this- if he died tomorrow, not one memorial would be set to Spent The Day In Bed.

This is his burden. His solo career will be mentioned in the obituaries, but only after three paragraphs about The Smiths and a warm tribute from Mike Joyce.

Orson Welles had much the same problem in the end. Everybody wanted to talk about Citizen Kane and nobody focussed on his greatest and final role, as the voice of Unicron in the Transformers cartoon movie spinoff.

Well, yes. But isn't that true of most great artists? They have Peak Great and then it's a case of diminishing returns. For me, there's something about him that will always be a little bit great, even if he churns out total shit. But if we're not allowed to say it's shit, or make jokes about it, that's a slippery slope. Nobody's that great.

1. The image is chosen by Facebook and Twitter. I'll see if I can remove it but on quick glance it doesn't seem that easy without removing the whole item.
  2. Uncleskinny has chosen to no longer be a moderator as of about a week ago.

Why is this moronic pic (even now) on Twitter? Are you mad?

And you are here. 24/7. every-single-day-every-single-year. Posting 20 times per day.

Note to self:
Skinny is a better person than everyone here cause he won a quizz show on tv.

Back
Top Bottom