@davidt you are full of shit

I've met Uncleskinny several occasions and very proud to know him.

Just remind you, he won the grand final of one of the popular UK TV game shows in 2016!

Keep posting insults, sad man.

Last edited:
I've met Uncleskinny several occasions and very proud to know him.

Just remind you, he won the grand final of one of the popular UK TV game shows in 2016!

Keep posting insults, sad man.
I envy you Kewpie.
He definitely seems to be a very sound fellow.

So, will Ketamine Sun be - next moderatore? She is OK with that.
So your suggestion in the face of a mod who criticizes is to propose one who refuses to?
I think you're far, far too invested in this. Do you laugh? Do you get laid? Do you have any hobbies that bring you joy?
Lighten up.

So your suggestion in the face of a mod who criticizes is to propose one who refuses to?
I think you're far, far too invested in this. Do you laugh? Do you get laid? Do you have any hobbies that bring you joy?
Lighten up.
Don't be silly. The clue is in the name.

Lighten up.

Just drink your tea and relax. People 'voted' and Skinny is down. This is democratic act. M-SoLow leadership is in state of deep panic and confusion.
The end or rebirth is close.

Just drink your tea and relax. People 'voted' and Skinny is down. This is democratic act. M-SoLow leadership is in state of deep panic and confusion.
The end or rebirth is close.
If you think that Skinny deciding to step down, stand up, or go take a flying f*** at a rolling donut matters one iota in this big blue world, then you really ought to cultivate other interests. You act like "M-SoLow" is a despotic regime and the glorious leader was just beheaded in the street.

Repeat to yourself-
"It is only a website... It is only a website..."

Don't be silly. The clue is in the name.
Well then clue me in, because all I see is a bunch of silly squabbling over things that don't matter. I quite like Skinny's posts. It's good to have a variety of opinions on a matter, even if they are fringe.

If you think that Skinny deciding to step down, stand up, or go take a flying f*** at a rolling donut matters one iota in this big blue world, then you really ought to cultivate other interests. You act like "M-SoLow" is a despotic regime and the glorious leader was just beheaded in the street.

Repeat to yourself-
"It is only a website... It is only a website..."

People take him down. Repeat:
"People take him down...people take him down..."

Well then clue me in, because all I see is a bunch of silly squabbling over things that don't matter. I quite like Skinny's posts. It's good to have a variety of opinions on a matter, even if they are fringe.

His opinions are not "variety". It is/was pure stiff bigotism.

Back
Top Bottom