@davidt you are full of shit

You are pro or contra this tweet?
Pro or contra?
Straight answer.
I just explained that I don't necessarily believe that shared posts/tweets to FB & Twitter that include other people's images are generated in a conscious way - so I am offering a different explanation for the circumstances.
I present information here for the community - what David does with it or how he promotes it is entirely his business. That said, do I think the OP's information should be shared as it was originally presented - yes, I do (so obviously minus the picture). The point was: there is no certainty that this was done deliberately, but even if there was an agenda behind including the 2 together - what is the point of being irate? If people truly can't handle what they perceive as 'hypocrisy' online without getting to the point of 'outrage' on a privately run site - good luck to them.
Regards,
FWD.

I just explained that I don't necessarily believe that shared posts/tweets to FB & Twitter that include other people's images are generated in a conscious way - so I am offering a different explanation for the circumstances.
I present information here for the community - what David does with it or how he promotes it is entirely his business. That said, do I think the OP's information should be shared as it was originally presented - yes, I do (so obviously minus the picture). The point was: there is no certainty that this was done deliberately, but even if there was an agenda behind including the 2 together - what is the point of being irate? If people truly can't handle what they perceive as 'hypocrisy' online without getting to the point of 'outrage' on a privately run site - good luck to them.
Regards,
FWD.

Interesting semantics from you. Always.
"...there is no certainty that this was done deliberately..."
Oh, FWD, you give (us) so many good stuff about Morrissey, but, for love of God, stare with eyes wide open to this pic/tweet - it is repulsive, deliberately.

Regards,
FWD.

And after this pic/tweet - published in specific/particular moment of Morrissey career -I have no doubt anymore, David Tseng is deeply sick victim of serious psychological trauma, he needs help, special and trained treatment approach.

And after this pic/tweet - published in specific/particular moment of Morrissey career -I have no doubt anymore, David Tseng is deeply sick victim of serious psychological trauma, he needs help, special and trained treatment approach.
latest

Are you qualified to diagnose that?

Years ago "The original we'll let you know" disclose you - troll.
Also, you are text-book Stockholm syndrome victim.
What??
"Years ago "The original we'll let you know" disclose you - troll."
This sentence doesn't seem to make grammatical sense so I'm not sure what you mean but I am certain I am not a troll.
For a start I don't insult people.

Re. Stockholm Syndrome.
I am no expert but doesn't this describe kidnap victims who come to love their captors?
I'm sorry Vegan but you have lost me.
Can't you just discuss this issue with me like an adult so I can understand your position.
We don't have to fall out.
All I asked was why people are upset over the cartoon Uncle Skinny posted.

What??
"Years ago "The original we'll let you know" disclose you - troll."
This sentence doesn't seem to make grammatical sense so I'm not sure what you mean but I am certain I am not a troll.
For a start I don't insult people.

Re. Stockholm Syndrome.
I am no expert but doesn't this describe kidnap victims who come to love their captors?
I'm sorry Vegan but you have lost me.
Can't you just discuss this issue with me like an adult so I can understand your position.
We don't have to fall out.
All I asked was why people are upset over the cartoon Uncle Skinny posted.

This is definition of Stockholm Syndrome:
"...All I asked was why people are upset over the cartoon Uncle Skinny posted..."
Wake up. Grow up. Be responsible.

There are apparently some users who think we shouldn't criticise Morrissey, or appear to approve of anything which appears to criticise Morrissey. Deviating from this script will earn you the label 'troll', despite the fact that this is not in fact what trolling means.
All I can say is: Peppermint, I hope that avatar is not really a portrait of you, because if it is then you look almost as freaky as the weirdo who comes out of the framed picture in 'IT' (2017 version)!

Morrissey Solo is full of shit.

Time for every Morrissey fan to abandon this cesspit.
No no no it isn't. Moz Solo is the only MOZ site these days, and has always been the best. Like all things on the Internet you have to take the bad with the good, or use the 'ignore' button.

All I can say is: Peppermint, I hope that avatar is not really a portrait of you, because if it is then you look almost as freaky as the weirdo who comes out of the framed picture in 'IT' (2017 version)!
No, it's Alan Bennett :) Self portrait, circa 1950-something. Haven't seen IT, should I? If only to check out the picture frame weirdo?

1. The image is chosen by Facebook and Twitter. I'll see if I can remove it but on quick glance it doesn't seem that easy without removing the whole item.
  2. Uncleskinny has chosen to no longer be a moderator as of about a week ago.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tos-violation-by-mod.141554/page-6#post-1987052805

You've received a number of complaints about a certain moderator and done nothing. You then put out a tweet using the image posted by that same moderator:

Read title again please.

This is definition of Stockholm Syndrome:
"...All I asked was why people are upset over the cartoon Uncle Skinny posted..."
Wake up. Grow up. Be responsible.
Oh, my error Vegan.
I made the mistake of taking you seriously.
Please have the last word with a deliciously worded insult.
You can be assured I will not respond.

1. The image is chosen by Facebook and Twitter. I'll see if I can remove it but on quick glance it doesn't seem that easy without removing the whole item.

It is not His choice. People make him to abdicate.

If you're going to insult people, at least have the decency to do it in coherent English so we all know what you're talking about. Peterb is not a troll, he is a thoroughly decent bloke. I suggest you go away and look up the word 'troll' in a dictionary.
Thank you Peppermint.
Top Chap!
I fear Vegan may be a troll himself so attempts for rational exchange is probably futile.

It is easy. Remove the whole item. What is wrong with you.

In think that the image is perfectly fitting for a single from LIHS, which unfortunately, was dead on arrival due to two things. A: Morrissey being Morrissey and misreading the current climate and acting foolishly at several points in the promotional process. B: It's just not very good, lyrically or musically at many points.

As far as controversies go, this one is pretty weak.

Back
Top Bottom