@davidt you are full of shit

Glad you can see the difference. I wouldn't say anything was actually 'obvious' as no details were presented. I would make changes if some specific suggestions were made and I agreed they would improve the site. I still would, be it from Morrissey, his management, or anyone.

I'll continue to look for suggestions on making the site better and this specific forum is open.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tos-violation-by-mod.141554/page-6#post-1987052805

You've received a number of complaints about a certain moderator and done nothing. You then put out a tweet using the image posted by that same moderator:

Read title again please.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tos-violation-by-mod.141554/page-6#post-1987052805

You've received a number of complaints about a certain moderator and done nothing. You then put out a tweet using the image posted by that same moderator:

Read title again please.

You seem to be forgetting the bleedin' obvious, which is that it's his site and he can post whatever he wants. He can also moderate it however, and with whomever, he chooses. He doesn't have to listen to anyone.

Morrissey Solo is full of shit.

Time for every Morrissey fan to abandon this cesspit.

Troll?
How on earth am I a troll?
Is Peppermint also a troll?
Are we all trolls?
Easy there Tiger.
I only asked a question.
Years ago "The original we'll let you know" disclose you - troll.
Also, you are text-book Stockholm syndrome victim.

I'm not sure why everyone is getting so aerated? The 'ignore' facility is a very wonderful thing.

I believe you are meant to be 'missing' the concept that the original poster didn't include an image regarding the new single and subsequent posts to facebook and twitter appear to package Peter's view/image that a new single is 'flogging a dead horse' with the OP's post.
Which apparently is some form of validation of people's perception of disproportionate support of P's 'behaviour'
(or 'opinion' as people in the real world might call it).
David is more than capable of speaking for himself, but I would make one observation about shared stories to FB/Twitter: I think that promoted stories without images or videos in them can 'adopt' images in the thread without an agenda behind them - I'm happy to be wrong, but it doesn't really change my view anyway.
99 out of 100 people in a madhouse can hate one mad person more than anyone and try to get rid of them - ultimately, though, that will eventually leave 98 people hating number 99 just as much - that would continue until there's nobody left. Given there's only really one person administrating/ hosting/paying for the madhouse - they should probably get a say in who they surround themselves with. Being 'outraged' by things that don't match YOUR idea of fairness says little about the person running the site.
Moving posts around on a website and having strong personal views are not mutually exclusive.
Anyway,
Somewhere news is happening...
Running for the hills.
FWD.

Troll?
How on earth am I a troll?
Is Peppermint also a troll?
Are we all trolls?
Easy there Tiger.
I only asked a question.
There are apparently some users who think we shouldn't criticise Morrissey, or appear to approve of anything which appears to criticise Morrissey. Deviating from this script will earn you the label 'troll', despite the fact that this is not in fact what trolling means.

I believe you are meant to be 'missing' the concept that the original poster didn't include an image regarding the new single and subsequent posts to facebook and twitter appear to package Peter's view/image that a new single is 'flogging a dead horse' with the OP's post.
Which apparently is some form of validation of people's perception of disproportionate support of P's 'behaviour'
(or 'opinion' as people in the real world might call it).
David is more than capable of speaking for himself, but I would make one observation about shared stories to FB/Twitter: I think that promoted stories without images or videos in them can 'adopt' images in the thread without an agenda behind them - I'm happy to be wrong, but it doesn't really change my view anyway.
99 out of 100 people in a madhouse can hate one mad person more than anyone and try to get rid of them - ultimately, though, that will eventually leave 98 people hating number 99 just as much - that would continue until there's nobody left. Given there's only really one person administrating/ hosting/paying for the madhouse - they should probably get a say in who they surround themselves with. Being 'outraged' by things that don't match YOUR idea of fairness says little about the person running the site.
Moving posts around on a website and having strong personal views are not mutually exclusive.
Anyway,
Somewhere news is happening...
Running for the hills.
FWD.

You are pro or contra this tweet?
Pro or contra?
Straight answer.

Years ago "The original we'll let you know" disclose you - troll.
Also, you are text-book Stockholm syndrome victim.
If you're going to insult people, at least have the decency to do it in coherent English so we all know what you're talking about. Peterb is not a troll, he is a thoroughly decent bloke. I suggest you go away and look up the word 'troll' in a dictionary.

If you're going to insult people, at least have the decency to do it in coherent English so we all know what you're talking about. Peterb is not a troll, he is a thoroughly decent bloke. I suggest you go away and look up the word 'troll' in a dictionary.

My English is shakespearean english considering your incoherent babbling.

Back
Top Bottom