David thrown out of Copenhagen show! Question?

Re: MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

you life? Dude....

You need to use capitals, as well.

And that means you're loco, not that I'm confused about your pretty pointless thread.

Re: David deserved to be ejected by Morrissey.

I bought a ticket and I now feel exactly the same as you. Are we going to have to fill in loyalty questionnaires now before they let us in to every gig?

What utter bullshit. "Apparently Julia R. told on him..." - what, was there a wanted poster with his face on it? Apparently according to whom? This is rumor-mongering at its worst...and typical for the vast majority on this site.

For the 23rd time It was not Julia.

4 years ago, Morrissey's bodyguard threatened me with violence simply because I looked at the man. I posted my story on this site and (not surprisingly), most people took Moz's side and bashed me for saying anything negative about him. I lost all respect for him and have refused to buy any of his material since then. I occasionally check this site to read news, and almost every time I come here I see another story about Morrissey doing inexcusable things. I still love the Smiths and most of his solo work, but aside from that he is a despicable person. He treats his fans like garbage and is completely irrational. And like Morrissey, the people on this website seem to get more and more juvenile every year.

David should definitely continue this site just to spite him.

I must say: I've met Morrissey 2 times, and he was always very very cool to me, both times. However, this makes me scratch my head and wonder why on earth would he have someone thrown out of a show, for doing basically, nothing? a stage invader has more rights, it appears, than David does? I mean, this makes me lose some respect for the man & I've usually held him in high regards, as doing something like this, would be beneath him, but I guess not? Might have to hold off on purchasing anything Morrissey related for a bit, and reassess things. It's a shame someone would do this to a nice man, such as David, who I"ve known for some time, and has always been very kind to me, and i thank him for that. I want to apologize to him also, for the incident. I would hate to see him close this site down, it has brought myself, and so many others, real joy over the years.

I truely do wonder why Morrissey is acting this way? Like i said, I've met the man 2 times, and he was nothing but nice to me both times, but doing something like this, to David, is uncalled for, and puts him in a bad light with folks(Morrissey). I love the mans music, but question some of the things he does @ times, and this is right up there.

Anyways, sorry again that happened to you David. Throw my name into the "Please keep the site going, and dont shut it down" category.

I think Morrissey has rabies. Would explain a lot of his recent behaviour.

I'm shocked and appalled by Morrissey's actions. What is it exactly about Morrissey-solo that he dislikes so much, is it the comments by anonymous users insulting him and his band?

How can that make him turn so savagely against the person who hosts the site in question? I just don't understand.

For the 23rd time It was not Julia.

I sense a clue here. Is this confirming what was posted on the Copenhagen article comments and it was a certain banned Solo-er of infamous repute who blew the whistle on David? Wearing a green and white top?

Has he paid back DT money for the concert ticket?

Shame on you Steven.

This is the final nail in the coffin for me. I doubt I will spend any more money on Steven and his ego (that will hit you where it hurts…his pocket).

Viva Tseng

I sense a clue here. Is this confirming what was posted on the Copenhagen article comments and it was a certain banned Solo-er of infamous repute who blew the whistle on David? Wearing a green and white top?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this. A certain man from Scotland who tries stage invading all the time?

Morrissey owes Davidt a refund and an apology...

And really, whoever pointed David out at the concert is a dickhead.

Wasn't David Tseng prevented from entering one of the California dates on the last tour? Don't remember much of a fuss that time around. He must be used to it by now, I would have thought. Fair play to the guy for carrying on in the face of adversity.
At the same time though, as an information provider/facilitator one has to accept some degree of responsibility for the fear and loathing that often seeps through around here. You can't just step back and say 'Oh that's the internet for ya' or 'All human life is here'. That argument is just a cop-out.

Wasn't David Tseng prevented from entering one of the California dates on the last tour? Don't remember much of a fuss that time around. He must be used to it by now, I would have thought. Fair play to the guy for carrying on in the face of adversity.
At the same time though, as an information provider/facilitator one has to accept some degree of responsibility for the fear and loathing that often seeps through around here. You can't just step back and say 'Oh that's the internet for ya' or 'All human life is here'. That argument is just a cop-out.

This is the most sensible thing anybody's said about this whole situation. Well done.

Stoney es loco, estoy en acuerdo. What's with the hostility?? It's not like David T. gets paid for this. He's voluntarily working for hours and hours on this site, giving enjoyment to people and providing forums for sharing and conversation.

The funny thing is, you posted this on David Tseng's website.

WOOPS.

for sure its him. my crystal ball aka third eye is never wrong. and no, im not kate2828.

is there anything more loathesome than being a narc?

oh right, being a fascist with a deeply worthless cause.

Tags
tseng down
Back
Top Bottom