David Bowie dies at 69

4.5 billion years the Earth has existed... and we were lucky enough to live at the same time as David Bowie and see him live and experience his art. Heaven's rock band was just given a major upgrade.

"I don't know where I'm going, but it's not going to be boring."

-David Bowie-

An artistic exit, that's for damn sure. Everybody is blown away.
DB's death makes me HATE modern culture so much right now. I HATE Gaga, Leonardo DiCraprio, Coachella, Kardeathians, all of it - somehow the stupidity, meaninglessness and hypocrisy of modern celebrity culture is in high relief for me right now and I HATE IT ALL. The 70s really had something - a molten creativity bubbling up. Today, we get elitist frauds doing what they're told.
I want ANOTHER revolution.

Misserrey? That you? A few clues in there, primarily the juvenile celebrity name fun puns.

An artistic exit, that's for damn sure. Everybody is blown away.
DB's death makes me HATE modern culture so much right now. I HATE Gaga, Leonardo DiCraprio, Coachella, Kardeathians, all of it - somehow the stupidity, meaninglessness and hypocrisy of modern celebrity culture is in high relief for me right now and I HATE IT ALL. The 70s really had something - a molten creativity bubbling up. Today, we get elitist frauds doing what they're told.
I want ANOTHER revolution.

What's leonardo di caprio ever done to you? He's made some great movies. have you not seen Critters 3?!

Possible explanation on mute Steven !

May 13 2004
Punching low as usual Steven attacks David on the Jonathan Ross show.

Feb 6 2013
Still punching low Steven releases a very public statement how David Bowie has refused use of photo for re issue of playboys and uses Rick Astley pic instead.

Jan 5 2014
With David in poor health Steve calls for an end to the one sided rivalry.
One can only hope that David Bowie told him to get 4ckd, hence no celebrity death file statement from this charming man.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

4.5 billion years the Earth has existed... and we were lucky enough to live at the same time as David Bowie and see him live and experience his art. Heaven's rock band was just given a major upgrade.

"I don't know where I'm going, but it's not going to be boring."

-David Bowie-

Gosh, you are so very lucky and blessed. Poor me never got to see the great man in all his glory.

(I could give a flying f***, truth be told. Same feeling about Morrissey).

Misserrey? That you? A few clues in there, primarily the juvenile celebrity name fun puns.

It could be Martin posting on behalf of the boss like the #parisforprofit e-mails

Morrissey, you can't die before us. Rest up and take care of your gorgeous body.

Oh yes, Moz Angeles, safeguard that precious vessel of perfection for humanity's sake. The future rests upon your mighty shoulders. You ate the Messiah, truly.

What is wrong with Steven ? The peoples Prince of pop music has passed away and he refuses to release a statement. It smacks of when the people's Princess died and the Queen refused to take on board the nations mood and loss. It's childish and it's silly.

How many posts are you going to make in this thread? You're a sad little loser. Do you not have a job to go to? Sitting there, refreshing true-to-you every 2 minutes like some sort of deluded maniac.

Pathetic.

I really hope Morrissey doesn't say anything spiteful if he ever gets round to saying anything at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Morrissey isn't spiteful if he ever says anything today. It seems amazing that he hasn't made comment yet.
It's your chance Morrissey to be a kind person. Don't f*** it up.

Yes, he will never own that 900 Million dollars. Who needs that much money? Imagine Moz owning this huge amount? It would be hell considering everyone is bitching about his small budget (well, compared to Bowie, of course).

lol right, because moz would turn his back at 900 million. thats probably whey he went nuts when world peace didnt make numero 1.

Catch you on the flip side, David Jones. It's going to be amazing. ;)

How many posts are you going to make in this thread? You're a sad little loser. Do you not have a job to go to? Sitting there, refreshing true-to-you every 2 minutes like some sort of deluded maniac.

Pathetic.

It must be hard to swallow when you see the wizard of Moz exposed and busted for being a total Crankfraud but that's just the way it is ! Sorry !

I think Morrissey will really be feeling it today. It's easy to forget Morrissey is a sensitive soul. I think David Bowie has been hugely important to him...

Morrissey owes everything to two people , Marr and Bowie.

Make a statement Morrissey, sallow your pride.

I was gutted this morning when I heard the news.

He was a true icon, a complete original and was truly art.

Let's not be sad, let's listen to one of the greatest there ever was and appreciate his work.

THe first time I saw Morrissey this joker was on the stage.

tumblr_mhuvt0efA41qap55ao1_500.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom