David Amess statement

f*** off. Straight out of the blocks, having a go at the ethnics on the back of a murder.

f*** you.
You've accidentally revealed your borderline racism here without even knowing it. the poster mentioned Islamic Extremism and you've automatically assumed they are talking about 'ethnics' to use your vernacular. Don't you know that anyone of any ethnicity can be a Muslim? But nooooo you just assume (because you're racist) that Muslim must be brown people. In fact the bow and arrow dude in Norway this week was a radicalized Muslim and was, shock horror, white.

Ultimate self-own by this site's leading whack job, which considering the nuts and kooks who frequent here is quite some feat.

You've accidentally revealed your borderline racism here without even knowing it. the poster mentioned Islamic Extremism and you've automatically assumed they are talking about 'ethnics' to use your vernacular. Don't you know that anyone of any ethnicity can be a Muslim? But nooooo you just assume (because you're racist) that Muslim must be brown people. In fact the bow and arrow dude in Norway this week was a radicalized Muslim and was, shock horror, white.

Ultimate self-own by this site's leading whack job, which considering the nuts and kooks who frequent here is quite some feat.
David's murderer is Somali.

He was correctly inferring, given the content of the original post, that the person who started this thread was talking about a brown-skinned Muslim person. I know you were really excited about landing this reply but I’m sorry to tell you that it didn’t work.

David's murderer is Somali.
Yes but my point is that someone radicalized by Islam does not automatically make them an 'ethnic.' Case in point the radicalized Muslim bow and arrow killer in Norway last week, who was white.

He was correctly inferring, given the content of the original post, that the person who started this thread was talking about a brown-skinned Muslim person. I know you were really excited about landing this reply but I’m sorry to tell you that it didn’t work.
Where did the OP mention race/ethnicity? I'll wait. In fact he referenced Radical Islam, and anyone of any ethnicity can be radicalized by Islam.

Where did the OP mention race/ethnicity? I'll wait. In fact he referenced Radical Islam, and anyone of any ethnicity can be radicalized by Islam.
You don’t seem capable of much, but I’m sure you can go ahead and re-read the original post without my holding your hand.

Further Islamic terrorism sadly.

Is the killer an Islamic extremist? Do we know? I don’t think it would matter to Sir David who stole his life away from him, though.

Absolutely gruesome, this.
Yes

I wish we could just go back to the good old days when white guys would kill Jo Cox instead of brown guys killing David Amess.

You don’t seem capable of much, but I’m sure you can go ahead and re-read the original post without my holding your hand.
Still waiting bro.

Comments on here talking about these brown folk coming over here killing our MPs.

I'd be very interested to see comments from the same people from the time when a far-right wing-nut killed an MP in 2016.

All about the browns, isn't it, you racist f***ers?

I wish we could just go back to the good old days when white guys would kill Jo Cox instead of brown guys killing David Amess.
Your comment is just SO wrong, and tasteless. May I suggest you think before you post... or maybe even keep your dim-witted thoughts in your own head

Seems to me there’s only one person using racist terms here Pete

Comments on here talking about these brown folk coming over here killing our MPs.

I'd be very interested to see comments from the same people from the time when a far-right wing-nut killed an MP in 2016.

Jesus
You really are warped, aren’t you.

Remind us again:
Why do you come here? When you hate Morrissey🤔

Your wife must think you’re a huge t@@t.
Either way, you’re a bore.

:lbf:

cringe :handpointleft:

you already at the mosque FFSo_O
youd be interested in seeing? who are you now? the great abdullah?:turban:

:lbf:
you got a list of the peeps from 2016? :hammer:

And why did he do it? Because she was a left-wing proponent of liberal mass immigration and typical left-wing ideas that have destroyed this country. You also failed to mention it was after a series of Islamic terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom