Dave,

Hmmmm

chica and everyone, you can use visitor message if you'd like to leave a message to other members.

Re: Hmmmm

chica and everyone, you can use visitor message if you'd like to leave a message to other members.

Dear Kewpster, This board needs some drama. Thx, Dave

besides, the stalkers and information collectors read the visitor messages, I'm sure.

How is it possible if you don't actually move?

i did not say my joke would stand up to scrutiny:rolleyes::p

though he could be getting a p.o. box to use,i use one,have had the same one for years and years,i could move from place to place and my mailing addy stays the same,what my reasoning is i do not know.:confused:

My phone number is available at 516-555-1212
My address is somewhere in the Kingdom of Margaritaville.

that's long distance information for area code 516, so if you were paying attention the time Buzzetta posted his name accidentally, you would be all set.

I can almost remember his name. It's Italian sounding, anyway, so just call and ask for all the Italian sounding name numbers. There should only be about 4 million. :D

that's long distance information for area code 516, so if you were paying attention the time Buzzetta posted his name accidentally, you would be all set.

I can almost remember his name. It's Italian sounding, anyway, so just call and ask for all the Italian sounding name numbers. There should only be about 4 million. :D

hmmm, I'll tell you for a million dollars.

Btw, Dave, you have the coolest last name I've ever seen, maybe we should get married sometimes! :D

Back
Top Bottom