Damon Albarn on Morrissey's potential Gorillaz collaboration

"I've had some hilarious emails from Morrissey as you would imagine. But I don't think he's a collaborator. And this was before his stupidness. Just for the record."

From The Times. October 2020.

I love how any opinion that isn't completely pro-diversity or isn't blindly all-in with the Left's narrative is automatically binned as "stupid."

That should tell you something. You know how when little kids argue with each other, they just immediately start calling each other names and screaming, because they haven't yet developed the intellect to reason and parse out nuanced elements of issues and see that there are other points of view besides their own?

Well, that's the modern Left.
Absolutely 👍🏻 I don’t know why half of these people are on this site. No brain cells between them and appear to be after Morrissey rather than an actual fan. Baffles me

When did he seriously go off the rails do we think? I’d say he totally jumped the shark around the time of autobiography. Big shame because he’s released some amazing music since then. I’d be interested to hear when other people think it was
Not sure exactly so many to choose from... maybe when he started doing mainly email only interviews? There's the very public Harvest Records debacle. The bizarre stuff that happened with him and SER in Italy... he claims he was held at gunpoint... and then not another word about it. Remember that end of the year video he made in 2017 I believe it was... he seemed to suggest he might not be let in the US again... but he didn't say why. Anyone know why?. He used to constantly criticize Donald Trump ("Donald Thump") and he hasn't said anything about him in years... did it have something to do with that?

I know I'm missing several others.

Not sure exactly so many to choose from... maybe when he started doing mainly email only interviews? There's the very public Harvest Records debacle. The bizarre stuff that happened with him and SER in Italy... he claims he was held at gunpoint... and then not another word about it. Remember that end of the year video he made in 2017 I believe it was... he seemed to suggest he might not be let in the US again... but he didn't say why. Anyone know why?. He used to constantly criticize Donald Trump ("Donald Thump") and he hasn't said anything about him in years... did it have something to do with that?

I know I'm missing several others.

Der Spiegel asked if he would press a button & kill Donald Trump, he said he would. Then he felt it was written up as a serious death threat & thought he'd get questioned again.

Damon Albarn collaborating with Morrissey would be the turd in my drink.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom