Morrissey Central "Damien Hirst Speaks" (August 23, 2020)

I suppose it was a general art point.

I can't think of a girlfriend leaving song..? Other people's girlfriends kind of.
The only song I can think of that remotely fits this category would be Pretty Girls Make Graves because she sort of leaves him for the other guy, but that's not the main theme of the song and he should be glad to be rid of that particular woman.

The only song I can think of that remotely fits this category would be Pretty Girls Make Graves because she sort of leaves him for the other guy, but that's not the main theme of the song and he should be glad to be rid of that particular woman.

Yeah, I'm not sure the boy in the song was expecting lust on the sand.

Let's see, how many songs has Morrissey written? Hundreds. How many has he written about his "girlfriend" leaving him?! I think that's a FAT ZERO. Has Hirst ever even listened to Morrissey?! :ROFLMAO:
I think the one in a coma was about to check out.

Yeah, I'm not sure the boy in the song was expecting lust on the sand.
The "narrator"? He was clearly too delicate for that rough lady. He wasn't the man she thought he was...

I always wondered if the boyfriend was responsible for the coma & he was worried that she'd pull through & tell on him.
There were times when he could have murdered/strangled her.

It's the fact he's talking to someone & sounding so innocent while having to admit that sometimes he had aggressive thoughts about her.

It's like a scene.
I know. I was agreeing with you.

Speaking the truth in a way that most people will hate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom