Daisy of Love

Very NSFW

Sex-Tape.jpeg

:straightface:

i havent seen that one.

i watched one earlier that had like 5 different people/civilizations that all predicted the world would come to an end on december 21, 2012. and also about this "Web-bot" thing that scans the internet and predicts things. it was originally used for stock market stuff, but someone found it to say something about something bad happening in NY in june 2001, and then obviously few months later, there was 9/11. and this web-bot thing is predicting some kind of world catastrophe happening in 2012.

now im watching some thing on nostradamus. im gonna have nightmares tonight. great. :o

Oh do not worry too much, along the same lines as that bot,they say the bible has secret passages,code,and in these codes it predicts things like the end of days.But! someone showed how you can find anything you want in any writing, he was asked to find predictions or certain words in Moby Dick, and did.

I will more worried about a decade or so later,when some comet makes its second pass by, they are not sure how close it will come.:p

:straightface:

Oh do not worry too much, along the same lines as that bot,they say the bible has secret passages,code,and in these codes it predicts things like the end of days.But! someone showed how you can find anything you want in any writing, he was asked to find predictions or certain words in Moby Dick, and did.

I will more worried about a decade or so later,when some comet makes its second pass by, they are not sure how close it will come.:p

but theyre talking about the poles shifting or something. i mean, it sounds plausible. like, its not like the world will end in a flash, but slowly, but with tons of fires and earthquakes and floods, but all at once. ahhhh, im scurred. :(

but theyre talking about the poles shifting or something. i mean, it sounds plausible. like, its not like the world will end in a flash, but slowly, but with tons of fires and earthquakes and floods, but all at once. ahhhh, im scurred. :(

Aww,well anything is possible.But,that kind of stuff could happen any time any day.Why has it not happened yet? or why in 2012? No worries!You are more likely to die of disease, or perhaps a car accident,cancer,murder, swine flu.

So relax.It will be all okay.

Aww,well anything is possible.But,that kind of stuff could happen any time any day.Why has it not happened yet? or why in 2012? No worries!You are more likely to die of disease, or perhaps a car accident,cancer,murder, swine flu.

So relax.It will be all okay.

they explained it, something like the earth will be in line with the sun and something or other? i forget...

yeah, swine flu, thats how i wanna go out... :cool:

ooh put on the history channel now, its the repeat of what i was watching earlier!!

they explained it, something like the earth will be in line with the sun and something or other? i forget...

yeah, swine flu, thats how i wanna go out... :cool:

ooh put on the history channel now, its the repeat of what i was watching earlier!!

Ah yes, but then again, I find it all to be hogwash! Though it is interesting,and again, you could find the predictions you wanted if you have enough words to work with,pick any book and you can spell out anything you want.It is quite possible if I picked up my copy of 'War and Peace' I could find Tolstoy predicting "Nugz rules".

I tried to resist but this show is such a trainwreck I was hooked in 10 minutes.

I like them too. And Foz...good name :cool:

My dh said right away "She's (Daisy) hideous! especially without all that makeup on" Yeah, he's gonna watch it till the bitter end too. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, but then again, I find it all to be hogwash! Though it is interesting,and again, you could find the predictions you wanted if you have enough words to work with,pick any book and you can spell out anything you want.It is quite possible if I picked up my copy of 'War and Peace' I could find Tolstoy predicting "Nugz rules".

um, he DID predict that, you didnt know that??

you should put on the history channel now anyway, just sayin. :cool:

it is on, though basically muted thanks to my winamp playing lovely music.i have seen it before, anyways, unless its a brand new show, I have seen it, sadly.

Wow Nugz you hijacked your own thread:mad:

Nite

it was already hijacked!!

im going to bed too, nite!
it is on, though basically muted thanks to my winamp playing lovely music.i have seen it before, anyways, unless its a brand new show, I have seen it, sadly.

well, maybe then tomorrow i'll make an "end of the world" thread and we'll discuss more thoroughly then.

was it the one that talked about that Edgar Casey dude?

I watched some of it before turning to TLC, they had something about someone facing over 60 years in prison. pleasant dreams were had.

was it the one that talked about that Edgar Casey dude?

I watched some of it before turning to TLC, they had something about someone facing over 60 years in prison. pleasant dreams were had.

I watched two of them. I think one of them talked about that Casey guy, not the scarier one of the two however.

are you watching Keif right now? the AC must be broken in his studio, ive never seen him not wear a suit jacket before. *crosses fingers that the AC is broke in Rachel's studio too* :blushing:

...Chris Hayes: yay, or nay? :cool:

Tags
baseball sux emma ftw nugz <3 red sox nugz <3 yankees nugznotdrugz
Back
Top Bottom