Daily Post: "'I'm knackered' says former The Smiths member who's put his Bangor coffee shop up for sale" (April 21, 2021)

1_JS158439795.jpg

'I'm knackered' says former The Smiths member who's put his Bangor coffee shop up for sale - North Wales Live / Daily Post by Owen Hughes.

Excerpt:

He said: “It’s been difficult, due to Covid hospital appointments have not been available. I’m knackered all the time, I’m diabetic and have arthritis and barely make it up the stairs at times.

“It’s a hard decision to arrive at but we need to retire and sell or potentially in the right circumstances get a tenant in. We will carry on though until that happens and this is a great opportunity for someone.”

A brief article about Dale's health and having to sell up under the shadow of covid.
"Domu Kafe" was the name of Dale's YT channel that previously shared the various unheard Smiths' tracks.

Wishing him better health.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

That's nice, what about all the people that died unnecessarily? Still dead, I presume?

Why don't you ask any of the leaders of the 40+ countries with a much higher death toll than Sweden? I hear Hungary and Czechia had a long, hard lockdown...

I have not taken any precautions AT ALL due to covid. But i am healthy

It's not funny though that that the same people obsessed with others wearing a mask are severely overweight. Maybe they should be requires to wear tape their mouths 20 hours a day. They cause billions in tax dollars.

Oh and Trump won

Normal people, normal problems. Well I wonder, could any of the Julia/Nicolas/etc... millionnaires who are Morrissey die hard followers, send him a few thousands of pounds ?

Anyone tempted to buy the business from Dale may have been thinking how nice it looks and feel encouraged until his last sentences when he starts criticising the council and the lack of vision for the High Street - that‘s unlikely to make potential buyers want to bang down the door in a stampede to take it off his hands.

He might not have said much by way of an official statement from the desk of Steven Patrick Morrissey, however the absurd curation on his TUMBLR allows people to infer a different story.

Free speech comes at a premium as these very parameters of political and cultural discourse have expanded to included billions of voices across the internet.

Everyone is an arbiter of their own truth now. This makes people with colossal egos uncomfortable. Not understanding this is a WEAKNESS. Understanding how to manipulate it a POWER.
Is Morrissey on TUMBLR?

Anyone tempted to buy the business from Dale may have been thinking how nice it looks and feel encouraged until his last sentences when he starts criticising the council and the lack of vision for the High Street - that‘s unlikely to make potential buyers want to bang down the door in a stampede to take it off his hands.

Oh well, at least he's honest.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom