Dad threw girl, four, from bridge

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
This has to be one of the saddest sickest things I have read. :tears:

In melbourne a "father" threw his 4 year old daughter off a 200ft bridge while in a custody battle with the childs mother. The custody battle had ended with out an offical agreement as the parents had agreed to share custody.

Sadly people killing their children seems to be happening a lot over this past year as a "get back" at their partner, I think it is utterly disgusting.
look at this fecking half wit, makes me want to scream, selfish hideous bastards the lot of them.

These are very very sad stories. People who do these horrific things must be in a very terrible mental state, to not be able to see that there are other solutions to any problem. Very sad.:(

One of the sad parts is Dads/fathers are given (yet again) a 'bad' name. It is best to remember that there are millions & millions of Dads out there who wouldn't harm a hair on their children's heads.

True. I don't know any dads who would do things like this.

I can't imagine not loving your child, treating them like some object to use as a pawn in a fight. I'd die to defend mine, no exaggeration.

One of the sad parts is Dads/fathers are given (yet again) a 'bad' name. It is best to remember that there are millions & millions of Dads out there who wouldn't harm a hair on their children's heads.

oh certainly. Mothers kill as well. :tears: I am not digging at dads in general, I would say there are more fantastic dads out there than vile ones def! :D

Who knows what state of mind you have to be in to do such a thing.

Divorce and the break up of anything relationship that involves children is very heartbreaking but it can be worked out. Likewise for the chap who lost his job.

I agree there has to be a better way than killing. Many people go through break ups and can settle things fairly. I know it is not easy and emotions run very high, but this and other stories really got me today. :(

Back
Top Bottom