Curtis Butler Has Died - Morrissey Central (16 Feb, 2019)

"Curtis, who was from Manchester, and who followed Morrissey tours all over the world for many years … who was loved by all of us in our own strange way … has taken leave of this unhappy planet.

Curtis, I am so sorry that I could not be the global star that you wanted me to be: but it is difficult in such a narrow and moronic world.
I am blessed to have known you, and I fully understand how generally unbearable modern life is.
Thank you for all that you have done for me … there is another world, there is a better world … well there MUST be.

I will see you again.
My dearest love to you."

MORRISSEY.
February 2019

In the video below, Curtis can be seen climbing on stage at approximately 2:11, wearing his fantastic WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE t-shirt.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/curtis-butler-has-died

Further,
Lyn Boorer posted (prior to the Central post).

20190216_202056.jpg

FB_IMG_1550348396086.jpg

RIP.
A very direct message from Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** your Nan.

I’m surprised it took this many minutes for somebody to reply to my post with such a predictably unoriginal & pointlessly hateful comment.

Congratulations!

It’s clear from the crassly unfunny joke you’re using as an avatar, that you have the brain of a tadpole.

f*** my Nan? She wouldn’t touch you with the worlds longest barge pole, & she’s been dead for 13 years.

Cretin.

I’m surprised it took this many minutes for somebody to reply to my post with such a predictably unoriginal & pointlessly hateful comment.

Congratulations!

It’s clear from the crassly unfunny joke you’re using as an avatar, that you have the brain of a tadpole.

f*** my Nan? She wouldn’t touch you with the worlds longest barge pole, & she’s been dead for 13 years.

Cretin.

f*** you too.

No one is saying you have to say nice things about him, but you don’t have to say anything really, do you?

As my Nan always used to say: “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”
But you have to understand that we are living life in the end days and that the world has not long to live now which impacts people making them more hostile and so on. It seems we are unable to feel any sympathy and I am almost the same myself, almost, but the way with which people openly mock other peoples death is sick.

The biggest problem is not mocking the dead person as such but the ones left behind and since my dad died the only genuine sympathy and condolences have been from complete strangers and people I don't deal with that much.

I've noticed in recent years how other people celebrate other peoples misfortunes and grief and loss but of course people are not feeling that good about themselves these days as the political situation has had a huge impact on absolutely everyone. People who before were completely unable to hate have been turned into extremists voicing opinions that are very extreme but in no way do I judge them and instead feel that it is a natural result of politicians gone mad.

I think we haven't seen anything yet and when the unrest breaks out people will be shocked at how fast a society and whole regions of the world will collapse into mayhem in no time. People haven't learned a thing from the past and all the wars and those things happened not that long ago but most seem to view it as something that happened in another world far away from their life.

As we close in on armageddon empathy leaves every soul cause humans are animals born with teeth and nails for a reason. The end of the world will be live on tv and americans will watch and listen to this, the same tune the band onboard Titanic played.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/06/cnn-apocalypse-video-nearer-my-god-to-thee

THE GUARDIAN IS THE END OF THE WORLD AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

But you have to understand that we are living life in the end days and that the world has not long to live now which impacts people making them more hostile and so on. It seems we are unable to feel any sympathy and I am almost the same myself, almost, but the way with which people openly mock other peoples death is sick.

The biggest problem is not mocking the dead person as such but the ones left behind and since my dad died the only genuine sympathy and condolences have been from complete strangers and people I don't deal with that much.

I've noticed in recent years how other people celebrate other peoples misfortunes and grief and loss but of course people are not feeling that good about themselves these days as the political situation has had a huge impact on absolutely everyone. People who before were completely unable to hate have been turned into extremists voicing opinions that are very extreme but in no way do I judge them and instead feel that it is a natural result of politicians gone mad.

I think we haven't seen anything yet and when the unrest breaks out people will be shocked at how fast a society and whole regions of the world will collapse into mayhem in no time. People haven't learned a thing from the past and all the wars and those things happened not that long ago but most seem to view it as something that happened in another world far away from their life.

As we close in on armageddon empathy leaves every soul cause humans are animals born with teeth and nails for a reason. The end of the world will be live on tv and americans will watch and listen to this, the same tune the band onboard Titanic played.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/06/cnn-apocalypse-video-nearer-my-god-to-thee

THE GUARDIAN IS THE END OF THE WORLD AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

I hope you are joking.

If not, you genuinely need to speak to a doctor.

Sorry, I don’t dream of bestiality.

No, you dream that you were born literally anybody but yourself.

Whilst the rest of the worlds dreams that you were never born at all.

Now please stop responding to me; I can feel my I.Q being depleted with each interaction.

No, you dream that you were born literally anybody but yourself.

Whilst the rest of the worlds dreams that you were never born at all.

Now please stop responding to me; I can feel my I.Q being depleted with each interaction.

I hope a hobo with AIDS depletes his ballsack up your asshole.

I hope you are joking.

If not, you genuinely need to speak to a doctor.
See, as soon as someone comes up with some experience and is telling it to others the people without empathy must pour shit all over it.

I am in no way joking and the end is nigh. Political correct politicians and people in general have made sure the world is now more extreme than ever and it gets worse every day.

You are the ones that killed all the fun and you know it. If you see a doctor you die within a year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom