Cristiano Ronaldo is a proud father

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6305

C. Ronaldo just announced via Facebook that he is a proud father of a baby boy. Congratulations man.

32520_408817737163_81221197163_4288570_770531_n.jpg

"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respe...ct my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."

so a bitter translation of that might read... i paid a woman to have my baby and allow me to bring it up... i'm not telling you her name cause she's already had enough cash out of me and doesn't need any more from tabloids. I'll dribble pictures out to the media in a way that maximises attention. Thanks.;)

so a bitter translation of that might read... i paid a woman to have my baby and allow me to bring it up... i'm not telling you her name cause she's already had enough cash out of me and doesn't need any more from tabloids. I'll dribble pictures out to the media in a way that maximises attention. Thanks.;)

:lbf:

Cristiano Ronaldo just announced his baby's name is Cristiano Ronaldo. Hahah. He would. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom