crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

I know too many arty types! I think they're implying that Jake was an actual skinhead in a gang - but he seems just like them from his Insta.
There were many rumours about Jake in the 90s connecting him to the skinhead scene etc. (surely much to Morrissey's delight), but yeah, "arty type" seems a more accurate description given his background and occupation.

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

So, Morrissey’s a babyfather? I’m sorry, but that’s funny! As for him affecting his voice? That was always a given from the get-go. Let’s all be honest about that.

You can literally scroll through the gossip site and they pretty much hinted the Kevin Spacey sketchiness years prior before he got caught, I believe everything...
He was never "caught".
Never found guilty of anything.

Well - legally speaking - they have to say that don't they? Essentially it's 'It might be a load of horseshit, it might not be, we're not saying - you, the reader, must decide'. And I have to say, the post doesn't contain anything that I haven't heard before from other sources.

And whose business is it?
Certainly not yours.
Sad to see what you and Fwd have become: tabloid hacks promoting sweetie wife rumours with no basis in fact.
Shameful

I don’t know where to begin... Obviously he doesn’t have kids. Nobody believes that.
But affecting his voice? Really? Are there any examples?

And whose business is it?
Certainly not yours.
Sad to see what you and Fwd have become: tabloid hacks promoting sweetie wife rumours with no basis in fact.
Shameful
What's really sad is seeing such poor comprehension.
Which part of my:
"and yes, only on this site does advocating having a measured response to speculation and gossip need to be reiterated and explained over believing anything you find on the Internet."
gives the impression I agree with the unfounded 'rumours' I expressly attempted to balance with further information in this thread?
FWD.

I don’t know where to begin... Obviously he doesn’t have kids. Nobody believes that.
But affecting his voice? Really? Are there any examples?

I think it was very 'affected' in his early Smiths interviews and became less so as time wore on. Compare the Earsay interview ('84) with how much more Northern he sounds on Jonathan Ross ('04) - it was definitely hammed up a bit in the early days. A lot of "Oh, yes, but what you could possibly mean, that sounds like a dreadful yawn, I'm sure I can't possibly understand..." etc. He is much more "straightforward" now in his speech and manner.

There's a passage in Autobio where he imagines the ex-Smiths' criticising him and rips their Mancunian accents - something like, "'At least 'e gets 'is hair cut reg'lar now', one can almost hear." This interview is quite 'affected' too, I think.

Last edited:
I think it was very 'affected' in his early Smiths interviews and became less so as time wore on. Compare the Earsay interview ('84) with how much more Northern he sounds on Jonathan Ross ('04) - it was definitely hammed up a bit in the early days. A lot of "Oh, yes, but what you could possibly mean, that sounds like a dreadful yawn, I'm sure I can't possibly understand..." etc. He is much more "straightforward" now in his speech and manner.

There's a passage in Autobio where he imagines the ex-Smiths' criticising him and rips their Mancunian accents - something like, "'At least 'e gets 'is hair cut reg'lar now', one can almost hear." This interview is quite 'affected' too, I think.

Ah, yes, I agree with this. But he still doesn’t sound very working class or northern, I don’t think. Compare with Marr, Hooky, Liam etc.

Morrissey has always been much too focused on protecting his money to take any risk of fatherhood.

That said, there's a young British twat called Darren Grimes whose existence is hard to explain without bringing Morrissey's spunk into the equation.

Hey what happened to that hotel restroom incident blind item? Was that him as well?

What's really sad is seeing such poor comprehension.
Which part of my:
"and yes, only on this site does advocating having a measured response to speculation and gossip need to be reiterated and explained over believing anything you find on the Internet."
gives the impression I agree with the unfounded 'rumours' I expressly attempted to balance with further information in this thread?
FWD.
Fair enough,FWD.At least,you have the decency to reply.
However,my disappointment was in your posting of the court case stuff.
Though,in the public domain,it really is no one else's business.
I guess I am just bemused why grown adults are so interested in a total stranger's life.
Stick to the art and leave the personal stuff behind.

I've heard pretty much all of that previously, including the kids rumour.
Yeah. Outside a Moz concert (probably outside Olympia in Dublin for the Ringleader tour) a younger fan told me Moz had a kid with Linder back in the 80's or early 90's and that the kid was the spitting image of him. Could be a total load of bollox though. If he has kids then fair dues to him, as long as he looks after their upbringing (at least in the monetary sense).

interesting...its very likely true since you can’t lie in the court of law, now I’m curious is how has Moz’s has been keeping this under wraps, either he’s in the his kids life or he’s paying them off to keep them quiet.
Or maybe the understanding up front was he would father the child and provide $$ but that's all.

a younger fan told me Moz had a kid with Linder back in the 80's or early 90's and that the kid was the spitting image of him.

Shit. I was hoping for Susan Boyle. The kid would have looked twice like Morrissey.

On the plus side, Linda and Steven's offspring must have been a star at Christmas cards collages, in his (special ) primary school.

-"Oooh that's lovely, pet. What is it?
-That's Santa cut in half.
-Oh. And what's that red thing in his sack?
-It's mummy's bloody vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

So what did they do with the kid? Drowned it like a handicapped kitten? Buried it in the Moors? Gave it to an Irish farmer?
(y)

Are you one of the illegitimate children? Did Morrissey abandon you at birth? It would explain a lot. :)
He’s abandoned everyone who’s ever loved him, so why would his children be any different?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom