crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

Morrissey has never headbutted anyone in his life, though he has given head to someone’s butt on more than one occasion.

Casual homophobia. Hilarious. How long you been saving that one up? Go on, give us a bit of casual racism too. Let it out. You know you want to.

Casual homophobia. Hilarious. How long you been saving that one up? Go on, give us a bit of casual racism too. Let it out. You know you want to.
There was nothing homophobic in @Verso's comment. Once again you seem to be demonstrating poor reading comprehension ability.

Well - legally speaking - they have to say that don't they? Essentially it's 'It might be a load of horseshit, it might not be, we're not saying - you, the reader, must decide'. And I have to say, the post doesn't contain anything that I haven't heard before from other sources.
like bozz has left the band.

None of these rumours are particularly shocking or new to me. Some of it is pretty funny to even list on a site like this.

"He has always been into working out [...]"
-Duh, anyone who isn't blind could have told you that.

"...his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews."
-True to some extent for most people and well known, I think?
morrisseys idea of working out is reaching for the remote control.

Yet oddly 'blinds' aren't really meant to name people in the first place - the reader doesn't have to decide much if the site directly names the person. IMHO, the site works until they add his name at the end.
What next Peter - the Rat was right all along :)
Cheers,
FWD.

Peter will never be able to admit I was right - he’s way too far down the hole....but of course I WAS/AM right - MorrisseysWorld was very real and Morrissey genuinely has been interacting with us on social media for the past 9 years. Notice how Following The Mozziah doesn’t have any disclaimers, I ave openly stated for the past nine years that the person interacting with us is Morrissey - I don’t write ‘might’ be Morrissey....and not a cease & desist letter in sight. Let the reader decide indeed.

Rat
?

morrissey swinging his big dick around like a wild man,this site probably heard pregnant for the last time and put two and two together and got two.

Can someone explain to me what sense does it make for Moz to become gay??
What does Morrissey make playing gay???
I do not understand anything,here Nerak are you talking seriously??
Morrissey womanizer and with children???
Mmmmm i don't think so...
Sons??
I thought Moz was more original!!!!!?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍?‍?‍????????? Naahhhh??????????????

In photos Moz is seen touching his PSEUDOGINECOMASTIA!!!
BUT THIS IS OF GAYSS!!!
POOR MI MOZZY!!! HOW THEY MAKE FUN?????????

I guess I was not aware of this. I thought that the public perception was that he's celibate. But maybe Im missing out on a decade of news?

Not in the UK - not sure when it changed - I was probably too young. The thing I hear most is that he dates skinheads. I guess they're basing it on Jake, but he doesn't seem skinheady at all. Just blokey.

Not in the UK - not sure when it changed - I was probably too young. The thing I hear most is that he dates skinheads. I guess they're basing it on Jake, but he doesn't seem skinheady at all. Just blokey.
As he’s shared, he can have both. And I was told by someone who’d know, he does.

morrisseys idea of working out is reaching for the remote control.
If you get abs and biceps like he had for most of his career by reaching for the remote I should definitely watch more TV

Judging from what I hear from my non-Moz fan friends most people still believe he's celibate or even ace and that all the sad Smiths songs are about a shy boy who can't get the girl he wants.

It's almost as if people are deaf and blind.

Oh, and Jake definitely looked skinheady in the 90s (picture taken by Morrissey)

20200705_133904.jpg

Judging from what I hear from my non-Moz friends most people still believe he's celibate or even ace and that all the sad Smiths songs are about a shy boy who can't get the girl he wants.

It's almost as if people are deaf and blind.

Oh, and Jake definitely looked skinheady in the 90s (picture taken by Morrissey)

View attachment 57449

I know too many arty types! I think they're implying that Jake was an actual skinhead in a gang - but he seems just like them from his Insta.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom