crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

Moz’s has fed the world this fake character in order to sell records lol I thought the main draw of this racist was his “honesty”, this is far from it
It's kinda cute that you come here with a link to a well known rumours page that has been there for ages and seem to expect long time fans to be shocked or surprised by the idea of Morrissey deliberately changing his accent, having sex with women in the past or being tougher than he looks.
None of this is news, half of it is probably not true. And even if it was, what difference does it make?

It's kinda cute that you come here with a link to a well known rumours page that has been there for ages and seem to expect long time fans to be shocked or surprised by the idea of Morrissey deliberately changing his accent, having sex with women in the past or being tougher than he looks.
None of this is news, half of it is probably not true. And even if it was, what difference does it make?

and lets not forget the illegitimate kids.

Nothing.. i saw it and I thought it be interesting to share with you guys, thats all.

You're such a squirt boy that you actually referred to me as an opponent. You're a sad sack
So use of the word 'opponent' qualifies someone as a 'sad sack?' It's a strange world you inhabit, which I guess is why you constantly post such drivel.

I can't imagine anything less "Morrissey" than him headbutting a promoter, it's almost laughable. This is a guy whose main method of dealing with conflict has always been to basically run away (to Mum if possible), stop answering phone calls, send in a lackey to mediate / deliver the bad news and then snark about them afterwards. The "bandmate in hospital..." I don't buy either. In Autobio, he mentioned that Johnny went to hospital briefly as a result of boozing-related ailments but nothing else. Perhaps he bashed up Gary after the "DIE WANKER" episode?

Last edited:
Beyond hilarious.
Is it really possible that Morrissey punched Johnny's lights out and nobody mentioned it for 35 years (not even Johnny himself, who recounts the car crash in some detail in his own autobiobraphy)?

Don't think the blind suggests Johnny - could be a solo band member, even, but it sounds like bullshit either way.
If Moz punched out everyone he hated, I'm pretty sure Geoff Travis, Joe Moss, half of Rough Trade, Johnny Rogan, Julie Burchill and about 4000 others would have been walking around with black eyes.

So use of the word 'opponent' qualifies someone as a 'sad sack?' It's a strange world you inhabit, which I guess is why you constantly post such drivel.
No coming into Morrissey's forum and bitching about the artist is what makes him a sad sack..plus the sodomy and you're a sad sack because you're mentally weak and cuck to every agenda out there. Go cry about racism some more you pussy. That words only existed 100 yrs and it's already played out

No coming into Morrissey's forum and bitching about the artist is what makes him a sad sack..plus the sodomy and you're a sad sack because you're mentally weak and cuck to every agenda out there. Go cry about racism some more you pussy. That words only existed 100 yrs and it's already played out
I love the way you respond to my accusation that you post drivel by posting even more drivel. My work here is done.

and lets not forget the illegitimate kids.

Nothing.. i saw it and I thought it be interesting to share with you guys, thats all.
How could I ever forget Morrissey's illegitimate children? They're all I think about.

Well if there is a kid it means that Sam's relentless attempts at ingratiating himself with his potty uncle have been a complete waste of time because Morrissey Junior is going to inherit EVERYTHING.

:mock:

...I'm loving this surprise heir already and I really hope he's real. (Nothing personal Sammy, you know that, I just hate parasites' parasites.) This is good. Is there more show?

Don't think the blind suggests Johnny - could be a solo band member, even, but it sounds like bullshit either way.
If Moz punched out everyone he hated, I'm pretty sure Geoff Travis, Joe Moss, half of Rough Trade, Johnny Rogan, Julie Burchill and about 4000 others would have been walking around with black eyes.
Yeah, I was referring to the Anon further up the thread who suggested Johnny. But I honestly can't see him punching anyone (although I'm always quite surprised nobody's ever punched him, that we know of).

This Crazy Days and Nights page has mostly been debunked. At best, they might combine half-truths with a bunch of outright fabrications.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom