Covers on youtube

TheFirstLostLady

Nobody's nothing
I don't know if there's already a thread like this, but at least I couldn't find one. Anyway, you may know many people like to upload videos of themselves singing and playing the guitar on youtube. Well, I'm one of them ;) Sooo, I thought we could have a thread where we post our own covers of Morrissey.

I uploaded "First of the gang to die" today.

I don't understand why it's unsynced though :S My other videos aren't like that, and when I look at it in windows media player, it works fine. Oh well, hope you'll like it anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But who has xrays of lungs as decoration on the wall?

I liked it :)

Has a calypso feel about it
:thumb:

And about the xrays...It's my roomie's. I think he "borrowed" it from when he was in school. We've got some real freaky stuff on our walls :p

I thought this was very good, the key is occasionally off but he says he was playing it from ear.

How Soon Is Now Youtube Cover

A few months ago someone posted a youtube video of a random bloke playing the guitar from How Soon Is Now...it was absolutely brilliant but I can't seem to find it now on these forums or youtube itself. Kewpie/other mods/anyone, can you help me could please??

I don't know if there's already a thread like this, but at least I couldn't find one. Anyway, you may know many people like to upload videos of themselves singing and playing the guitar on youtube. Well, I'm one of them ;) Sooo, I thought we could have a thread where we post our own covers of Morrissey.

I uploaded "First of the gang to die" today.

I don't understand why it's unsynced though :S My other videos aren't like that, and when I look at it in windows media player, it works fine. Oh well, hope you'll like it anyway :)

Would you marry me? :blushing:

And it's absolutely serious!!... You look like an angel to me...

I love the cover too by the way...:o

It's because of the bad quality of my webcam :p But thanks :blushing:

Tags
cover
Back
Top Bottom