Cover of Interesting Drug

typical me

Hello all,

I guess my question is; have any of you heard of a band called The Whirling Dervish? I saw these guys at a pub in Los Angeles with some friends, I didn't go for them, but was glad I saw them. Anyways, they did a rousing version of Interesting Drug. It fit well with the rest of their stuff, which was hard to describe.

Does anyone know of any band that has done that song before? - other than them of course. It's always been one of my favorite solo Morrissey tunes.

Hello all,

I guess my question is; have any of you heard of a band called The Whirling Dervish? I saw these guys at a pub in Los Angeles with some friends, I didn't go for them, but was glad I saw them. Anyways, they did a rousing version of Interesting Drug. It fit well with the rest of their stuff, which was hard to describe.

Does anyone know of any band that has done that song before? - other than them of course. It's always been one of my favorite solo Morrissey tunes.

Hi there. :)

Most of the cover versions are listed on Stephane's excellent site http://passionsjustlikemine.com
It's good to remember to check the site if you have some queries about lyrics, discography, live history etc.

According to passions, relatively unknown Radon and Catherine Feeny also did cover version of Interesting Drug.

Back
Top Bottom