Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

Anyone who knows when tickets for Berlin go on sale and where to buy? And how fast has the tickets to Morrissey's earlier gigs in Berlin sold out? But Columbiahalle is quite big, isn't it? And all standing?

Anyone who knows when tickets for Berlin go on sale and where to buy? And how fast has the tickets to Morrissey's earlier gigs in Berlin sold out? But Columbiahalle is quite big, isn't it? And all standing?

Tomorrow, 9am CET. Shouldn't sell out to fast from experience. Apr. 3,000 tickets available. All standing!

@ Emil Tickets for Berlin will be sold on www.eventim.de. It should start tomorrow 9 am German time, but you never know with eventim. It might start earlier or a few hours later as well. Vienna is already on sale there. Columbiahalle is for about 3500 people. I think it's all standing. I'm not sure if Essen will be standing or seating though.

Tomorrow, 9am CET. Shouldn't sell out to fast from experience. Apr. 3,000 tickets available. All standing!

So there should be tickets still available by the end of the day? I won't be able to buy tickets before 5 p.m. But considering the short notice it shouldn't sell too fast?

Even LA got Tom Jones & Patti Smith and correct me if I'm wrong, but the equivalent US dollar ticket prices were lower than the quoted London 02 prices.

Floor tickets for Barclays (roughly the same capacity) were $125 excluding fees, so a bit more than the O2. Not sure what price was on the lower-range/nosebleed tickets.

Thank you, Emil.

Tickets for Gothenburg will apparently be available at www.biljettforum.se. They go on sale September 1 9 a.m. here in Sweden, which means, I think, 3 a.m. or maybe 2 a.m. in New York. There are about 1,000-2,000 standing tickets available (not sure about the exact amount) and I wouldn't be surprised if they sold quite quickly (maybe within hours or within the day but it's difficult to say). Where tickets for Stockholm is sold I do not know.

Funny that the current tour itinerary does not include ANY of the previously hinted-at dates (Athens, Istanbul, Bucharest, Budapest, and Dublin).

So there should be tickets still available by the end of the day? I won't be able to buy tickets before 5 p.m. But considering the short notice it shouldn't sell too fast?

No guarantees, but in 2009 it took a couple of weeks to sell out. So I guess you should be fine ordering later tomorrow!

Hopefully a US tour follows...

No guarantees, but in 2009 it took a couple of weeks to sell out. So I guess you should be fine ordering later tomorrow!

That's what I wanted to hear! If it took weeks to sell out in 2009 it would be very surprising if Columbiahalle was sold out by the end of the day.

Is it worth going to Essen to see Morrissey? Is it a nice city?

My seat at Barclays (just one level above the floor) was $150+ fees. I find that tickets in the US are always more expensive than overseas.
Saw Morrissey in Tucson a few years ago and the ticket was $150 and that was Tucson!

Floor tickets for Barclays (roughly the same capacity) were $125 excluding fees, so a bit more than the O2. Not sure what price was on the lower-range/nosebleed tickets.

I can't buy just yet without knowing if more will be added, but thank you! My 2am wake-up call to buy a ticket for Vienna last night has knocked me out today. I'm ready for a nap!
Hopefully we will know more info by Sept. 1 so we can all finalize our plans.

Tickets for Gothenburg will apparently be available at www.biljettforum.se. They go on sale September 1 9 a.m. here in Sweden, which means, I think, 3 a.m. or maybe 2 a.m. in New York. There are about 1,000-2,000 standing tickets available (not sure about the exact amount) and I wouldn't be surprised if they sold quite quickly (maybe within hours or within the day but it's difficult to say). Where tickets for Stockholm is sold I do not know.

The 02 arena? Disturbing.

Ticket prices are similar to Kylie (just as an example) - general admission are the top priced so I guess for moz you get to stand for £79 or so Each ticket comes with a £12 'convenience fee'. The site also mentions the cheap seats (that will be £50 plus) are not recommended for those suffering vertigo! (Or visual or hearing impairment I imagine ).

I could imagine that there are more dates planned for the UK/ Ireland area (like the Dublin one), but I guess they want to have the London O2 arena first filled to a certain degree before putting them on sale. Probably the o2 arena has higher fees than other small halls and therefore higher prices.

This is very, very helpful, Emil! Thank you very much again (and again) for your help. I'm totally unfamiliar with these venues, so I really appreciate the information.

The venue in Essen is completly seated, it's a theatre. And Essen is a very nice city, in the centre of the Ruhr region, where 10 Million people live. Many cities (Dortmund, Bochum, Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Cologne..) are only 10-60 minutes away by train. There are many museums, old coal mines to visit... If you need tips or further information, feel free to ask me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom