Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did download it. I don't think it crossed my mind not to.

However I will buy it on the released date too, most likely on CD, CD+DVD and vinyl. Mug!

I pre-ordered it from amazon, then downloaded it illegally. If you do those things in that order, it absolves you of any wrongdoing.............honest. :p

I adore your avatar Cowshed. B'stard comes second only to His Royal Quiffness in my life lol! :D;)

no i can`t do that to my dear morrissey :D,but the idea of hearing the album right now i`m must say is a bit..... tempting :o but no i`ll wait till february :p

Guilty as charged. Clicked on solo...saw the headline and didn't even bother to finish reading the post before I went to find it.
On the 3rd listen and I definitely love it...will still be buying the album when it's released, as well as the singles for the b-sides...but there was no way in hell I was gonna be able to wait to give it a listen.

I did. I did, but like everyone else here I'll also buy it. I must say that I'm impressed by those who wait until release. Well done.

I did as Feb is just too long to wait, I know it wont be as good quality as waiting for the original but need to give it a listen.
I have the album pre-ordered though......:rolleyes:

Guilty. :o

I'm too much of a liner note whore not to buy it when it's released next month, so Mozzer will definitely be getting more of my money. :)

umm i,ve returned from holiday . just seen about a million posts about the new album being leaked . Without trawling through the lot where's the best place to have a listen ?
cheers

Hmmm. Thinking about this a bit. Are Amazon.uk preorders tallied and included in the first weeks' sales? Because, sadly, there is no realistic chance that Morrissey will chart in the US, unless he goes on Oprah or marries Britney or something. (If he does, he will proceed directly to step 3, 'profit'.)

So if I preorder now through Amazon.uk, and the sale would count for the release week, contributing toward his chart placement in the UK, it will morally allow me to download the album now, as far as I am concerned.

Help me out here. I want to do the right thing.

Hmmm. Thinking about this a bit. Are Amazon.uk preorders tallied and included in the first weeks' sales? Because, sadly, there is no realistic chance that Morrissey will chart in the US, unless he goes on Oprah or marries Britney or something. (If he does, he will proceed directly to step 3, 'profit'.)

So if I preorder now through Amazon.uk, and the sale would count for the release week, contributing toward his chart placement in the UK, it will morally allow me to download the album now, as far as I am concerned.

Help me out here. I want to do the right thing.

That's a great idea!

All good things come to those who wait...

Just hope it aint shite.

Back
Top Bottom