Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Only one complaint: The autographed vinyl album we once paid $50 for is now $200 and they sold out quickly. My 2009 Philly Years of Refusal signed album is now $400 on ebay so someone in Moz's camp found a new way to squeeze the fan lemon.

When you only see a man twice a year, you notice things. He's getting old, folks. He's no Joe Biden yet, but I love 'em both!

I recently saw Bryan Ferry who looks great and Moz looks like his dad!

Any show with That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore is a good show. Psyched for Forest Hills in 2 days!

Only one complaint: The autographed vinyl album we once paid $50 for is now $200 and they sold out quickly. My 2009 Philly Years of Refusal signed album is now $400 on ebay so someone in Moz's camp found a new way to squeeze the fan lemon.
Listen. If you were an Ariana Grande fan, you would have shelled out more than that for a 2 minute meet n greet with her, probably.

And last week, after developing some “mild anxiety”, she cancelled her scheduled meet n greets - but decided to refund fans “only partially”. Ummm, WUT? Just let that one sink in for a minute.

And then reassess the throne from which you cast your stones of complaint

Pttcchhhhh!

Listen. If you were an Ariana Grande fan, you would have shelled out more than that for a 2 minute meet n greet with her, probably.

And last week, after developing some “mild anxiety”, she cancelled her scheduled meet n greets - but decided to refund fans “only partially”. Ummm, WUT? Just let that one sink in for a minute.

And then reassess the throne from which you cast your stones of complaint

Pttcchhhhh!
You seem to know alot about Arianna Grande :lbf:

Suedehead via sound check:

Regards,
FWD.

The lads show up to try and flub their way through the beauty of Street, Reilly and Parisi but the big-boy is a no-show. He doesn’t need a sound-check.

What did Melvis have the lads wear this time ‘round?

I recently saw Bryan Ferry who looks great and Moz looks like his dad!
Just saw him as well. f***ing fantastic! Even choonz I don’t care for on the album gave me pause. Band was GORGEOUS. Rivalled only by the last David Byrne tour. Just incredible musicianship + AMAZING vibes. LOVE!

The “dad” thing though?

...and I just spit my drink clear over the stoop rail.

PURE GOLD, mate!

More to post, but bed beckons.
Gnite,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom