Cologne 09.03.2020

Anca Pojoga

Dear Morrissey fans,
I need help! Does anyone have an original ticket from 09 March 2020 in Cologne? I am looking forward to buy a ticket from that date. Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a spare - where are you based ?
Hello, I am based in Bucharest! do you have the same one from the picture I've attached with the mini reprint of the tour poster?Could you add me on facebook so it's easier to communicate? Anca Pojoga. thanks so much

Attachments

• 55a3bfd0-5f21-4bb1-9b97-de6ae02b6a0e.jpg
    55a3bfd0-5f21-4bb1-9b97-de6ae02b6a0e.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
Hi
I’m not posting it to Hungary but, if you’re at a gig anytime soon, I’m happy to bring it along an and on exchange for a bag full of cash, it’s yours :D

Attachments

• 9A06B2C9-BE92-48E4-BAEE-D0ADAABE5A75.jpeg
    9A06B2C9-BE92-48E4-BAEE-D0ADAABE5A75.jpeg
    566 KB · Views: 0
Hi
I’m not posting it to Hungary but, if you’re at a gig anytime soon, I’m happy to bring it along an and on exchange for a bag full of cash, it’s yours :D
Dear Janet! I am afraid that we cannot meet at the gig anytime soon because of the pandemics. I am based in Bucharest Romania, if you'd could send it here I would pay for the transport off course. Also I have an address in Dortmund Germany where you could send it, or in Vienna in Austria. Where are you from? Maybe I know someone in your city and he could come to bring you the money . How much do you want for the ticket? We can also use a PayPal account. Looking forward for your reply:)

Back
Top Bottom