collectors corner?

there's a few of us obsessive/compulsive nutters around & there's been some interesting/informative threads in the marketplace but they get 'lost' very quickly around tour times because everyone either wants to flog their spare tickets or buy someone elses spare tickets, which is fair enough, it is a marketplace when all said & done.

Would it be possible to set up a new forum for the collectors amongst us? That way we can keep it all in & not lose it so easily.

thanks in advance, I've been told that suggestions are read, not that I've ever had any feedback to anything I've suggested before but I live in hope.

love

Grim

That's a great idea - have you suggested it to David? BTW, those two discs you wanted, they're yours. Bung us an IM to arrange, then the rest can go to Ebay to raise a bit of dosh for the SLC, and Casa Finan.

Peter

That's a great idea - have you suggested it to David? BTW, those two discs you wanted, they're yours. Bung us an IM to arrange, then the rest can go to Ebay to raise a bit of dosh for the SLC, and Casa Finan.

Peter

I've not suggested it to DaveT I assumed that he would hear about it from here? Oh & talking of Dave, I've just been watching the Edinburgh gig from '95 I'm sure I saw him at the start of it, with a cam-corder, though it was from outside the gig that I thought I momentarily saw him, so was he that man? Not that you'd know US it was in hope that Dave reads this?

love

Grim

Do you think it's good enough to have a sticky on top of market place forum which is the collectors thread?

Do you think it's good enough to have a sticky on top of market place forum which is the collectors thread?

That would work.

Would be useful to me too

not sure tbh? If there's been a discussion say around all the different versions of this charming man for instance, you'd have to go through all the posts, so it would render the thread even more useless than the marketplace.
Unless I'm mistaken?

love

Grim

I reckon this is a good idea but I can see what Grim means but you might be able to resolve the issue by using the search tool.

I reckon this is a good idea but I can see what Grim means but you might be able to resolve the issue by using the search tool.

if people knew how to use the search tool kewpie would be out of a job.
It would (I think) be a bonus to the site to have a collectors forum. surely it's not that difficult, is it?

Look at these 2 threads for instance
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=71872
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=66208

If we had a collectors corner then everything then could have it's own thread, surely This Charming Man, How Soon Is Now? or The Smiths debut l.p. deserves a thread of their own? Or lots of the solo stuff too. & should a thread be posted in the wrong forum then it would be simple to move to the correct forum?

Thanks everyone for considering it, it's nice to discuss it.

love

Grim

I'm not a collector myself but any kind of change here would be good, i think the forum should have some nice new changes to keep things interesting so yes a collectors corner fo' sho' (for sure)

Plus many other things please?

some nice new colours instead of this brown and the blue and white thing?

Lets do something new!!

Collector's Corner forum added. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll ask the moderators to help move existing threads into this forum as appropriate.

Collector's Corner forum added. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll ask the moderators to help move existing threads into this forum as appropriate.

Thank you very much.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom