Coldwar Steve's latest creation

You psychos here know that isn't California's Son...right? The getting bread was a fantasy photo op set up by a British newspaper with an impostor that doesnt even look like him. You people are f***ing psychopaths. Now I really understand California Son's fears.

so being patriotic is now racist.well the albert hall at the last night of the proms must have thousands of racists.

i really respect the fact that this guy makes money (and gets thousands of likes) from making this garbage

It's well known that Morrissey doesn't ride, so this image has obviously been faked.

That's what Cold War Steve does - If one positive can be taken from our era of political upheaval, it’s surely that it’s never been a better time to be a satirist. For Cold War Steve (nom de plume of Christopher Spencer), public interest in his work has never been higher. The Twitter sensation (“I hate being called that but I suppose it’s fairly accurate!”) has amassed over two hundred thousand followers, created a front cover for TIME magazine and had his art featured at the National Galleries in Edinburgh.

That's what Cold War Steve does - If one positive can be taken from our era of political upheaval, it’s surely that it’s never been a better time to be a satirist. For Cold War Steve (nom de plume of Christopher Spencer), public interest in his work has never been higher. The Twitter sensation (“I hate being called that but I suppose it’s fairly accurate!”) has amassed over two hundred thousand followers, created a front cover for TIME magazine and had his art featured at the National Galleries in Edinburgh.
And published a book of his finest works (into about 2 years or so ago)
He’s brilliant

:rolleyes:

OY 200 000 nutter followers:lbf:
FFS you have to be simple and ordinary to follow that dorkery..:lbf:

You psychos here know that isn't California's Son...right? The getting bread was a fantasy photo op set up by a British newspaper with an impostor that doesnt even look like him. You people are f***ing psychopaths. Now I really understand California Son's fears.
They don't bro. You hit the nail on the head, they are psychopaths. When the fake photos of the California Son getting bread in Brit Tin were published by the Brit newspaper, I compared those videos with the vid of the California Son making his keep buying from mporiumuk New Years "message" from his secret suite at the Sunset Marquis and they still didn't get it. Not only are they psychopaths, they have got to be the dumbest people in the world. I'm just glad the ticket prices for Vegas are so high, so it will keep them from selling everything they own to try and make the trip to Vegas and then Moz Angeles to look for his house and then we will all have to be on high alert.

Janice... it’s just a silly harmless picture...
Remain up right and respectful...
If you ever could 😜
Hence the “he’s brilliant” remark.
You’re on a bad run of form, Barry - what’s up? Problems at home?

I’m alone Janice....
I need a cuddle...
You’ve been stalking James street...
alas your as cuddly as a Thompson Twins fan....
Come to mine for a cup of Tetley tea
And carrot cake from Aldi , Its only
£1.63 this is me....
I know you would expect more..
I’m from Carlisle
I’ve a thick head , just like a wooden door...
you know that you wouldn’t get much more...
Are we still I’ll ??????????

EF5074C4-424C-4706-BAB7-A9EA2A0C04BF.jpeg

It's truly pathetic, but utterly telling of our la la times, that a hack sixth form art project lark, like this nothing little numpty CWS churns out, is now afforded 'genius' status by thousands on twitter {mainly, it would appear, 'matey' bicycle blokes who tag themselves as a 'Global Citizen'?}. As well as the entire Islington NUJ Legion of the Eternally Virtuous. Of Course. {And Johnny Bridgwood's wife too, í spotted in there. Ho Hum :rolleyes: }

Mosely? Rees-Mog? Michael sodding Gove? This is political thinking at the pre-playground pygmy level. So, because Moz waved a Union Flag at Finsbury Park in '92, this automatically & eternally aligns him with every Monarchist Proms Pom & rabid Tory half-wit? And instantaneously associates him with the malign intent driving this government 'directive' to fly the flag on all public buildings? The simplest of tap-in targets, but guaranteed to garner fawning roars of acclaim from the ghostly, ghastly miasma masses on social media. And "The Guardian".

Please tell me, what are you meant to feel or think when looking at these "art works"? All í read is other people's warm & fuzzy sense of projected virtue. It's like a Club Membership badge. It is, in fact, Anti-Art.

But, yeah, a cute touch, and í assume pointedly deliberate, that it's a mock-up of the Peterloo Massacre in Manchester. í assume that's one of the chucklesome reasons for Steven PATRICK MORRISSEY's inclusion in his "Charge of the Right Brigade" {a-ha ha ha, repeat ad infinitum}.
Offensive in just innumerable ways.

But, hey, in 5 years time this divot CWS will be one of those 'o yeah, remember that dude's pics during lockdown? Nah, me neither'...
Cash in while you can 'mate'.

It's truly pathetic, but utterly telling of our la la times, that a hack sixth form art project lark, like this nothing little numpty CWS churns out, is now afforded 'genius' status by thousands on twitter {mainly, it would appear, 'matey' bicycle blokes who tag themselves as a 'Global Citizen'?}. As well as the entire Islington NUJ Legion of the Eternally Virtuous. Of Course. {And Johnny Bridgwood's wife too, í spotted in there. Ho Hum :rolleyes: }

Mosely? Rees-Mog? Michael sodding Gove? This is political thinking at the pre-playground pygmy level. So, because Moz waved a Union Flag at Finsbury Park in '92, this automatically & eternally aligns him with every Monarchist Proms Pom & rabid Tory half-wit? And instantaneously associates him with the malign intent driving this government 'directive' to fly the flag on all public buildings? The simplest of tap-in targets, but guaranteed to garner fawning roars of acclaim from the ghostly, ghastly miasma masses on social media. And "The Guardian".

Yeah, you forgot endorsing Anne Marie Waters, admiring Nigel Farage, defending Tommy Robinson, making fun of Sadiq Khan's speech, etc. Of course he's going to be seen as aligned with the far right. These are not things that can be easily forgotten, not like the old days any more.

Back
Top Bottom