Coldwar Steve's latest creation

so cutting out people and putting them on a bit of paper is art,if you say so.

Er...I don't think that was my point...

And I think you've just called Linda Mulvey a simpleton on a public forum... I admire you for your bravery, because even I wouldn't dare. (I just said her art was shit. :p )

o_O

yes skinny says that cutting out the little heads and glueing them atop the
horsies is high satiric art.:crazy:

so cutting out people and putting them on a bit of paper is art,if you say so.

Some people like what he does, he has over 300k followers on twitter and appears to be making a decent career out of his work.

Since 2016 Cold War Steve’s Twitter account has been a lifeline to many in these dark times with his following increasing by the day. Three solo exhibitions, two books with Thames & Hudson, commissions for the National Galleries of Scotland, Whitworth in Manchester, Birmingham Museum and Gallery, a giant billboard installation at Glastonbury Festival and an international TIME magazine cover have all followed.

🧵 there are many many thousands of simpletons and walkabouts that think this dorky twattery is high satrici art🎩
every unemployedsocial woke twat on the dole is over there joining to his dumb twitter about 3oo ooo so far and counting.:blushing:

Some people like what he does, he has over 300k followers on twitter and appears to be making a decent career out of his work.

Since 2016 Cold War Steve’s Twitter account has been a lifeline to many in these dark times with his following increasing by the day. Three solo exhibitions, two books with Thames & Hudson, commissions for the National Galleries of Scotland, Whitworth in Manchester, Birmingham Museum and Gallery, a giant billboard installation at Glastonbury Festival and an international TIME magazine cover have all followed.

OK, so that's from the fella's own website. As opposed to a non-subjective judgement on his 'art'.

But fair enough; whatever gets you through the shite. í just need a bit more than jumped-up Photoshop fuzzy felt as a 'lifeline'.

Very funny, very witty, but very lonely, Etc.

ps ~ there are items of clothing that have more twitter followers than that, so not really a yardstick of worth...

:mad:

the Louvre is racist unless they immidately remove la giaconda and replace it with this stone coldwater steve sucky plucky single quid 'creation'with the dumb glued on small heads:blushing:

That's what Cold War Steve does - If one positive can be taken from our era of political upheaval, it’s surely that it’s never been a better time to be a satirist. For Cold War Steve (nom de plume of Christopher Spencer), public interest in his work has never been higher. The Twitter sensation (“I hate being called that but I suppose it’s fairly accurate!”) has amassed over two hundred thousand followers, created a front cover for TIME magazine and had his art featured at the National Galleries in Edinburgh.
Are you friends with Mike Joyce?

Back
Top Bottom