Clog this thread

Do you cherish me?
Me? That's not the word I'd use. It makes me think of that Madonna song I always used to skip. I would say that I recognize your unique contributions to this site. I don't know you outside of this site and I'm aware of your statement, "you shouldn't trust me if you don't know me outside of the site," which is true but also sounds like one of those disclaimers people make so that later they can f*** you over and say "I told you not to trust me!" To be fair though you didn't bring it up. It was a response to "Fren" who was maybe being naive when he felt the need to tell you he didn't trust you.
Also, ummmm wot?

This movie deals with some of the same themes as No Country For Old Men and while it's not quite as epic I think it's a great movie. On US Netflix now. Hell or High Water

Me? That's not the word I'd use. It makes me think of that Madonna song I always used to skip. I would say that I recognize your unique contributions to this site. I don't know you outside of this site and I'm aware of your statement, "you shouldn't trust me if you don't know me outside of the site," which is true but also sounds like one of those disclaimers people make so that later they can f*** you over and say "I told you not to trust me!" To be fair though you didn't bring it up. It was a response to "Fren" who was maybe being naive when he felt the need to tell you he didn't trust you.
Also, ummmm wot?

That is a lot of words for YES

Tags
clog clog thread poop poop thread poopy thread clog viva hate well clog my threads
Back
Top Bottom