Classic Pop: Sparks on Morrissey - "it's saddening, very disheartening"

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
His upbringing probably did shape his thinking, but lots of people come from similar circumstances. What eating disorder do you think he has?
From what I’ve heard him speak about it’s nuts, bread toast pasta.... I honestly think his parents divorce or split was a major factor....... think about it he has never really mentioned his father???????? It’s an issue he hasn’t mentioned but I’ve picked up on ....

I reckon the California Son's mom and dad are not divorced like some foreign Protestant. Some journalist when he was in that shitty group the smiths just made that up and he went with it to sell more shitty smiths records. When his parents emigrated to LA, they opened Morrisseys Catholic Books and Gifts on Whittier Blvd. and it is still there!!! innn nn nnn nnn n nn nn nnnnn n n it.

🤒
WTF! it was :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who had depression and panic attacks thats the why of his nickname of 'The Dramatic One'. he panicked and left the didnt want to carry his guitar into the concert everything was drama so Moz had to kick him out.:drama:

lately he has depression and panic about imaginary comets blowing up the world:crazy: that and being broke tho there seems to always be money for another ridiculous tat:drama:
What a lovely uncomplicated world you live in ,... can I come to your world soon , let’s say on the 12 of never....

Awful boring shit “music” , who cares what these creepy homos think??
It seems like you don’t f***ing Care your spunk guzzler . Your like your mother, don’t care if you swallow or it’s up your jeer box...,,,,it seems like you drank from the fountain of knowledge, but only gargled ....

It seems like you don’t f***ing Care your spunk guzzler . Your like your mother, don’t care if you swallow or it’s up your jeer box...,,,,it seems like you drank from the fountain of knowledge, but only gargled ....
Disgraceful & disgusting post from you...illiterate, as ever, & actually disgusting.
Hope you're embarrassed by it. Shameful behaviour.
Go & have a think then come back & apologise.

From what I’ve heard him speak about it’s nuts, bread toast pasta.... I honestly think his parents divorce or split was a major factor....... think about it he has never really mentioned his father???????? It’s an issue he hasn’t mentioned but I’ve picked up on ....

Living on carbs is hardly an eating disorder?
He hasn't mentioned his father much, no.

That's not an eating disorder, he has an abhorrence of strongly-flavoured/smelling foods - he's spoken about it before, and it crops up in Autobio too. That quote of his about bread and potatoes was taken literarally and it plainly isn't true - just look at his tour rider, for starters. It is possible however that his limited tastes are linked to Asperger's (which he does appear to tick other boxes for). Aspies are over-sensitive to sensory things: sometimes touch, but can be noise, smells, tastes etc.

There has never been a vote on immigration for the sole reason that the British public would vote to stop it.
I’d wager that the supposed poll included votes from people who wouldn’t even be eligible to vote in any referendum.

Such polls are paid for by interested parties, and the interested parties help set the criteria for who does and doesn’t get represented in the count. Unless you know who was targeted, and who was paying for the process, polls are (at best) meaningless propaganda; at worst, they are meaningful propaganda.

🤒

FFS :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is a dystopian. i didnt just make this up, LePew himself has said so numerous times during his housewife type interviews on the telly.
hes not your normal everyday nutter hes a dystopian, who contain not only depression and panic but all other types insanity in their weak brains.:(

like when walking on the sidewalk he gets panicky if he steps on the edge lines. dumb stuff like that. he has to have every tat he sees on the teenager tv shows. thinks there is a conspiracy theory between the govt and frogs to prevent him from being able to sing. way out suff like that.🐸

i wouldnt let him carry the baby, if you get my meaning.:blushing:

Oh dear. I think you are in no position to criticise any one else's command of English after this massacre of my mother tongue. You don't so much write English as wrestle it to the ground and kneel on its neck.

🤒
WTF!>>> "CRITICIZE"🧐

you have trouble spelling simple words.
dystopians usually learn words wrong from reading backwards.
🐸

Oh dear. I think you are in no position to criticise any one else's command of English after this massacre of my mother tongue. You don't so much write English as wrestle it to the ground and kneel on its neck.

🤒

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>"CRITICIZE"
🧐

do you suffer from dystopia? where you are so depressed from
living off the dole you cant write english good?:blushing:

Morrissey does, as a matter of fact.

does he? In 2020? I'd doubt that....Like Bowie they were fascinating artists at one time, the early 70's specifically. Not now for goodness sake.

🤒
WTF!>>> "CRITICIZE"🧐

you have trouble spelling simple words.
dystopians usually learn words wrong from reading backwards.
🐸
If you are not aware that 'criticize' and 'criticise' are both acceptable spellings then you are even stupider than I thought. And bearing in mind how stupid I think you are, that's some achievement.

does he? In 2020? I'd doubt that....Like Bowie they were fascinating artists at one time, the early 70's specifically. Not now for goodness sake.

and Morrissey is fascinating now? lol

tbh the freak show he and the 14 registered here have become in the last few years. yes very fascinating

If you are not aware that 'criticize' and 'criticise' are both acceptable spellings then you are even stupider than I thought. And bearing in mind how stupid I think you are, that's some achievement.
🤒

no such word as 'criticise' in the english language.:handpointleft:
the mods even flag it as being incorrect and dystopic with a red line underneath it.:blushing:

in which country exactly did you learn this 'version' of english FFS?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom