childhood hotties

This reminds me of a story someone I worked with once told me. His crush was on Jeannie...he said as a kid he would watch the show and pray "Dear God have her top come off." ...the dreams of kids.

I made that wish a time or ten...

1978_grease_010.jpg

sandy, sandy, sandy....:rolleyes: <-- daydreaming eyes

As a representative of the Scottish nation, can i just say sorry for inflicting the Bay City Rollers on the world!

Yay - some of mine have been mentioned. I had the biggest crush on Davey Jones when I was little!! Then I moved onto Donny Osmond (older sis was into David Cassidy). However my two pre-teen heart-throbs haven't been mentioned yet!

Davids younger brother!
11108_0020.jpg

And Leif!!
lg22.jpg

Yay - some of mine have been mentioned. I had the biggest crush on Davey Jones when I was little!! Then I moved onto Donny Osmond (older sis was into David Cassidy). However my two pre-teen heart-throbs haven't been mentioned yet!

Davids younger brother!
11108_0020.jpg

And Leif!!
lg22.jpg

Doesn't he look like that guy from Razorlight? I only know what he looks like because I had to sit through the tail end of his song to watch Morrissey sing on a concert thing on my TV once.

And one of my fave Spanish crushes - Miguel Bose!

d01d_1.JPG

who is still pretty freakin' hot!

301939184_1130118307_d8aff5a1e8f427ee21aefa0feece82a0e269ab92.jpg

3292940.jpg

Sorry - cant help myself. Senor Bose' at various ages/stages of finkyness! I forgot what a beautiful man he is!!
imagenesmiguel.jpg

Damon_Albarn.jpg

Liam-Gallagher.jpg

I always liked him better than Liam
2007-01-21T16_36_16-08_00.jpg

Am I making any of you feel old yet? :p

Back
Top Bottom