childhood hotties

Sorry - cant help myself. Senor Bose' at various ages/stages of finkyness! I forgot what a beautiful man he is!!
imagenesmiguel.jpg

Miguel Bosé looks a lot better now than when he was young. And I loved him in Tacones Lejanos! :D :guitar:

"Lo nuestro se acabó, y te arrepentirás, de haberle puesto fin a un aNo de amore...." :sweet:

Yay - some of mine have been mentioned. I had the biggest crush on Davey Jones when I was little!! Then I moved onto Donny Osmond (older sis was into David Cassidy). However my two pre-teen heart-throbs haven't been mentioned yet!

Davids younger brother!
11108_0020.jpg

And Leif!!
lg22.jpg

Even though I was born in the 80's, while in high school I went thru a phase where I thought I was living in the 70's and developed serious crushes on many 70's teen idols. Most intense of which was my love of Leif. *sigh* I even had my hair like a cross between Leif's hair, and Hyde from That 70's Show. I wore bellbottoms (purchased at vintage stores) got very into the Bee Gee's, and wore a demin jacket with a back patch of Barbarino that I fashioned. Oi!

Valerie Bertinelli

vb1a.jpg

I just saw her on a clip last night and thought she was wrongfully (unintentionally) overlooked by the guys. Even I had a girl crush on her :)

Valerie Bertinelli

vb1a.jpg

I just saw her on a clip last night and thought she was wrongfully (unintentionally) overlooked by the guys. Even I had a girl crush on her :)

Could you explain more deeply the nature of this crush. How would it manifest itself? Leave nothing out..:)

Michaela Strachan and the younger Lorraine Baines from the first back to the future movies, Princess Leia too but that dream never dies.

When in seventh and eighth grade I had an intense crush on Robert Smith..

smith02.jpg

but I soon realized that I didn't have much of a chance with him so I gave up. :D

happydays1.jpg

I used to watch Happy Days religiously and I loved Potsie.

oh and Kenickie from Grease...
cfc3conaway.jpg

Warren Beatty in Splendor in the Grass....
splendor.jpg

and ofcourse Indiana Jones (the films got me interested in Archaeology and I wanted it to be my career growing up)...
0,,5769612,00.jpg

Last edited:
phil_bellamy.jpg

Ooooh yes, and yesterday I saw him IRL:o They were filming a scene from the serie. And I wanted to run to him and kiss him, but ... I tried to film him instead, but forgot to push the button:o
Anyway.
A MAN and in tonight's episode he'll marry bloody Gina!:mad: Oh well, they're sweet togetherr, gotto admitit:o

Loving, touching, squeezin eachother... LOL! Srsly, it was PG rated, sorry ;)

lol! It's a good lesson for me. Maybe the best place for titillation isn't a Morrissey forum..:)

Sorry for perving! Why am i so honest?

I agree with Kenickie!

I will add, I like opening this page with Damon's face showing up first. CUTIE!!.

I'm LOL'ing back at that!! Ha! (tho may disagree -tee hee)

YOU are apologizing to ME ???

It's the first time i've been chastised by a woman on ANY forum for not accusing her of being perverted enough!

I'm kind of new to this place......Sorry then for denying your deviance and capacity for perversion.

Morrissey fans really are the best..:)

It's the first time i've been chastised by a woman on ANY forum for not accusing her of being perverted enough!

I'm kind of new to this place......Sorry then for denying your deviance and capacity for perversion.

Morrissey fans really are the best..:)

Ha Ha!! Yes I'm a freak. But an even bigger Moz fan!
I like you, you make me laff!! =o) and I like your user name *insert guitar smiley*

Back
Top Bottom