childhood hotties

More drastic actions? Like what? Banning him for posting too many threads? On that basis you could've been banned too, right?
once again, you assumed something not true epBabe, you always seem to jump to extreme conclusions :eek: at least with me :o
in blue jag's case, i am sure one tersely worded pm from kewpie would set his wagon back straight :thumb::lbf:

once again, you assumed something not true epBabe, you always seem to jump to extreme conclusions :eek: at least with me :o
in blue jag's case, i am sure one tersely worded pm from kewpie would set his wagon back straight :thumb::lbf:

It sure would. :thumb:

I had a thing for Macmillan's wife, Jenny Agutter, Patsy Kensit in the burger ad and Suzi Q..

Bonanza's Adam Cartwright :blushing:
Then Ricky Nelson, then Elvis. (You see the pattern?)

Then came David Bowie and I was ruined forever :p

I was never one for childhood celebrity crushes! Unless fictional characters count - madly in love with the Professor from Gilligan's Island as a kid, yes I was! I did have a MASSIVE thing for Lou Christie though, for a year or so as a anyway. Urgh, that makes me sound old. :lbf: Still a teenager here!

A calmer kind of shame was when
My little sister, coming home from school,
Her shoes worn thin by the ice underfoot,
Pissed, and I watched the slender thread
Escaping from her tight, pink lips!

Etcetera.

When I was 2 or 3, my first crush was Mr. Rodgers.:lbf:

And, I know it may sound kinda embarrassing, but when I was 12 or 13, I had a strong crush on now-current CNN anchor Anderson Cooper and declared him as my "boyfriend.":o:crazy:

Adam Ant.

...and I had a thing for Mr. Clean

Shaun Cassidy...

shaun-cassidy-1.jpg

River Phoenix...

Riv%201.jpg

Corey Haim...

Haim007.JPG

Johnny Depp...

Johnny%20Depp%2021%20Jump%20Street.jpg

Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg)...

mwck1.jpg