Seasick Yet Still Docked
Who was your childhood hottie?

Mine was Simon Lebon
sibigger.jpg
and
Ricky Schroder ( The Ricker)
silver_spoons_image_ricky_schroder_.jpg

Last edited:
Linda Carter was my first kiss! :eek: Well, actually, I was like 5 or 6, I was in my grandparents den and I remember my friend Chris saying that the Bionic Woman was hotter than Wonder Woman and I kissed the Kiddie Magazine I had with Wonder Woman on the cover. Chris then grabbed the magazine and proceeded to run into the dining room telling my whole family that I was kissing wonder woman. :mad:
Wonder-woman.jpg

I watched ALOT of cartoons when I was a youngin...and though I've been taught to mistrust gingers....there was always something about Scarlett. :o
scarlet.gif

Kelly Bundy
Christina_Applegate7.jpg

**Girly Sigh**

016.jpg

Did anyone else hear rumors of a reunion tour? I never thought Donnie would do it.

I had loads....:o

Thomas Anders from Modern Talking
modern.jpg

John Taylor from Duran Duran
3fb32b82e9f02-6-1.jpg

Matt something from Bros
bros.jpg

Dude, you didn't post the pic of her!

Which pic is THE PIC? Is that the one from 'Married...' in the grey dress when the Air Conditioner in the studio was obviously on full blast? :horny:

If so, give me a few minutes. My boss' boss is here and is seated at the desk behind mine facing my computer screen. He is really making it difficult for me to google images today! :mad:

Which pic is THE PIC? Is that the one from 'Married...' in the grey dress when the Air Conditioner in the studio was obviously on full blast? :horny:

That's the one! I'll post it, since I don't want you to lose your job:
christinaapplegate.jpg

As a sadly misinformed member of this forum has said, "What's the big deal? It's just skin." Pshaw.

My best friend in HS looked just like a slightly shorter version of Christina Applegate.

Richie Sambora...i know he was soo much older..but i always wanted that he would play for me bed of roses...at the age of 12-13..he ..but i loved him..:eek:..damn..what a shock..^^
earlier years:
get_image.php

today:
244.sambora.richie.100206.jpg

and him AJ from the backstreet boys:D
that time:
aj7.jpg

and nowadays..ok he looks not bad at all;)
351333342_dbe7a6f8ec_o.jpg

oh how times had changed..in a good way:cool:

That's the one! I'll post it, since I don't want you to lose your job:
christinaapplegate.jpg

As a sadly misinformed member of this forum has said, "What's the big deal? It's just skin." Pshaw.

My best friend in HS looked just like a slightly shorter version of Christina Applegate.

First off...as for that "What's the big deal" quote....Pshaw! is right! :rolleyes: There is simply no help for some people.
God bless miss Christina Applegate. She was my hands-down fav...especially during her 'Married w/ Children' run. Her long blonde hair and mini-skirt phase on the show was sheer heaven for a healthy, red-blooded 10 yr old boy! :horny:
Though...she ain't too shabby nowadays either. Just more...mature.

I also had huge crushes on early Paula Abdul and Tiffani Amber Thiessen from Saved By The Bell. Pictures to follow when my boss leaves. LOL

Last edited:
And my teenage hotties...

Robert Smith

Cure,%20The.jpg

Andrew Eldritch from Sisters of Mercy
andreweldritch.jpg

Carl McCoy from Fields of the Nephilim
carl_08_by_kim_tonelli.jpg

I was a goth chick. Can you tell?:rolleyes:

God bless miss Christina Applegate. She was my hands-down fav...especially during her 'Married w/ Children' run. Though...she ain't too shabby nowadays either. Just more...mature.

I just looked up her age on IMDB, and, believe it or not, she has the exact same birthday (same year, too) as my friend from HS. Hmmm.

I didn't watch TV as a kid, so I'm having a hard time remembering my childhood crushes. I vaguely remember liking the girl from Escape to Witch Mountain when I was very young. And let's face it, Madonna was pretty hot way back when, too. I think that my crushes were on real people, not celebrities. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom