Morrissey Central "CHICAGO, September 16, 2021." (September 18, 2021)

Img_2021_09_18_10_29_17.jpeg

Audience : 40 thousand

Morrissey: "together we are something we can never be apart."

Regards,
FWD.

When I first read the phrase, I thought Moz was speaking about the unique experience of being there with his fans, and vice versa, during his concerts; something that could not be experienced in any other context.

However, there is this Rick Astley thing related to The Smiths going on... Morrissey loves joking... So you might be right.
I would venture to guess it is what you thought. I don't buy this Rick Astley bullshit for a second. Why would someone like Morrissey who crafts meaningful songs waste his time thinking about someone who does the exact opposite?

I would venture to guess it is what you thought. I don't buy this Rick Astley bullshit for a second. Why would someone like Morrissey who crafts meaningful songs waste his time thinking about someone who does the exact opposite?
You really are quite a f***ing idiot, aren’t you?

You really are quite a f***ing idiot, aren’t you?
Coming from someone like you, that claim doesn't hold a lot of water. You're much like a nail trying to drive a hammer.

Last edited:
But…but…but…why would Morrissey do such a thing?? His songs are meaningful and…Rick Astley’s aren’t!! WTF???
It would be interesting to hear Morrissey sing Never Gonna Give You Up, no?

I AM AGRee 100%

No it wouldn’t
Honestly, Barry, a duet between the two would mend all the broken fences. Everything would be forgiven and forgotten. It would soften the hearts of even the most rabid Twitter-loons.

Honestly, Barry, a duet between the two would mend all the broken fences. Everything would be forgiven and forgotten. It would soften the hearts of even the most rabid Twitter-loons.
I don’t mind a bit of Rick, good singer decent chap. And one or two decent songs.

Never gonna give you up was a song that turned my stomach back in the day , and any decent music lover would remember and agree.

Yes I’ve gotten over the S. A. W nonsense and moz and Rick together would compliment each other very well.

If they were to cover anything what would anybody recommend??

Here’s a starter......

White lines

By Grandmaster flash / or something? 🤪

I don’t mind a bit of Rick, good singer decent chap. And one or two decent songs.

Never gonna give you up was a song that turned my stomach back in the day , and any decent music lover would remember and agree.

Yes I’ve gotten over the S. A. W nonsense and moz and Rick together would compliment each other very well.

Here’s a starter......

White lines

Got to be this.

Here’s a starter......

White lines

I used to enjoy Never Gonna Give You Up. I will listen to it again today and I know I'll like it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom