Morrissey Central "CHICAGO, September 16, 2021." (September 18, 2021)

Img_2021_09_18_10_29_17.jpeg

Audience : 40 thousand

Morrissey: "together we are something we can never be apart."

Regards,
FWD.

Were tickets not sold for an entire weekend festival?

If you purchased a Sunday or 3-Day pass for Riot Fest 2021, you will gain access to our first-ever Preview Party! It’s an extra day of Riot Fest on Thursday, September 16 with performances from Morrissey, Alkaline Trio, Patti Smith and Her Band, Joyce Manor, and more—plus, free carnival rides all day, sideshow performers, exclusive merch, and other unique attractions!

If you purchased a Sunday or 3-Day pass for Riot Fest 2021, you will gain access to our first-ever Preview Party! It’s an extra day of Riot Fest on Thursday, September 16 with performances from Morrissey, Alkaline Trio, Patti Smith and Her Band, Joyce Manor, and more—plus, free carnival rides all day, sideshow performers, exclusive merch, and other unique attractions!
Hmmm.

"Together we are something we can never be a part of...?
Feels possibly like a pun/nod/reference to Rick Astley's Together Forever?
Together forever and never to part... etc.
FWD.

BASTA BASTa basta horrible !!! Musica puajjjBy god those keyboards are bad!! They damage the oidos!! ( Oh Keta you can't like this !!!!! Berreta!!!!!!

ok ok, how about this ? ....

Guys, you think Morrissey Patrick Steve likes rickky's berreta ??? I thought M had been sweet, but if he made a pun on that pathetic Riky song, then we're in the oven with potatoes

Aha!!! At least his voice is soft, . Mozyss likes this, doesn't he

Yeah - but, I mean if they had any objection to hearing him, there was no reason for them not to have called it a night.
Yes. 40,000 didn’t object. I accept this undermines the scores that suggested there would be some kind of protest. Another odd boast, nevertheless.

Yes. 40,000 didn’t object. I accept this undermines the scores that suggested there would be some kind of protest. Another odd boast, nevertheless.

Central is odd - but to be fair, from the coverage it sounded as if he was now so evil that only 2 people would turn up to throw hot dogs at him.

Oh God... travel!! I saw a Johnny Marr video "Hello Hello" looks like "there is a light... and it seems to me that this song is for Moz to sing and I went further I imagined that Moz appeared in the video when Johnny was sitting melancholy and they laughed!.....

Central is odd - but to be fair, from the coverage it sounded as if he was now so evil that only 2 people would turn up to throw hot dogs at him.

My friend was there and said one person actually did throw hot dogs but they weren't very good at it so most missed the stage and security took it very seriously and stopped them 😅

Feels possibly like a pun/nod/reference to Rick Astley's Together Forever?
Together forever and never to part... etc.
FWD.

When I first read the phrase, I thought Moz was speaking about the unique experience of being there with his fans, and vice versa, during his concerts; something that could not be experienced in any other context.

However, there is this Rick Astley thing related to The Smiths going on... Morrissey loves joking... So you might be right.

I was there, and I can tell you the vibe was very, very good. I only bought a ticket ($45!) for that Thursday.

40,000? Perhaps? For the day?

When I first read the phrase, I thought Moz was speaking about the unique experience of being there with his fans, and vice versa, during his concerts; something that could not be experienced in any other context.

However, there is this Rick Astley thing related to The Smiths going on... Morrissey loves joking... So you might be right.
What exactly did Moz mean? How would be the pun in relation to Rick A ??? I don't get it

What exactly did Moz mean? How would be the pun in relation to Rick A ??? I don't get it
One of Rick’s biggest hits is a song (a fantastic pop song, I might add) called Together Forever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom