Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
I would like them to do more rockabilly stuff.

I was listening to Mexican psychobilly - they could integrate the two sounds.

The pants. They are somewhat short, you can see the white socks ..... Oh Carlis!!!! I like the.hair, it seems to have blonde highlights I love it
I’m pleased your enjoying yourself,

I would like them to do more rockabilly stuff.

I was listening to Mexican psychobilly - they could integrate the two sounds.
Not that there’s any pizazz lacking, or anything—obviously.

Not that there’s any pizazz lacking, or anything—obviously.

So harsh! I can see it's physically quite a struggle for him - my Grandpa (not the communist, the other one) would be tutting at the neck strain. He's had a hell of a five years. I'm very hopeful that he will get some of the sparkle back.

Actually he has sparkle - I mean a bit more lightness & joy.

No more images to put? Moz looks great!! The hair is perfect shines something was made...... Oh my Mozulisss!!!! Chuchi Moz

So many expectations on here. Projections, projections, projections...

Morrissey is 61, for Christ's sake!

For those there... very curious how the crowd... did it seem like it was mostly fans, mostly not, etc.? Did he say much in between songs?

Last edited:
In the last show Vegas Moz was very lively, connecting with people laughing. The public has to see, if he sees the animated people that stimulates him, he comes and goes, he must also have had a great time, singing is his life

No more images to put? Moz looks great!! The hair is perfect shines something was made...... Oh my Mozulisss!!!! Chuchi Moz
He does. I don't know if its just seeing him at a festival again or what, but he's looking great. Better than vegas.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom